PDA

View Full Version : package



mouldy001
06-05-2002, 10:46 AM
i havn't heard anything regarding my loyalty package which i had sent over 35 days ago. Is there a number i can ring here in the UK to check everything is ok with the delivery.

i've sent MSoft an e-mail but they havn't replied, which was about 5 days ago.

any1 any ideas

thanx
dave

Ninja Scroll
06-05-2002, 10:52 AM
What da hell is a "loyalty package"!?:confused:

Casper
06-05-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
What da hell is a "loyalty package"!?:confused:

Yeah right?!!?? :( See over in these parts (the states :D ) our prices just went down too, and we sure da hell don't get no stinkin loyalty package.....I guess cuz we just make more $$ so we don't need to worry about it. ;)

Ninja Scroll
06-05-2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by casper


Yeah right?!!?? :( See over in these parts (the states :D ) our prices just went down too, and we sure da hell don't get no stinkin loyalty package.....I guess cuz we just make more $$ so we don't need to worry about it. ;)

OOOOOohhhh now you rang a bell in my mind! Yo Casper, what was in the UK kids packages? Games & Controllers or something!?:confused:

If so , Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn you MS, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOU ALL!!!!:(

CodeMonkey
06-05-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by casper


Yeah right?!!?? :( See over in these parts (the states :D ) our prices just went down too, and we sure da hell don't get no stinkin loyalty package.....I guess cuz we just make more $$ so we don't need to worry about it. ;)

People who paid £300 for it get this offer and I am one of them. Its because casper we paid more then the States sale of the Xbox. Also the Xbox has not long had a price drop in US so it’s been out a while already. Here I only had my Xbox two weeks when I found they were dropping the price by £100.... many ppl would have been p!ssed if MS did nothing.....DC did the same thing.

Oh and the money part, just depends on what job u do
Ninja it is a controller and a choice of 2 games (from a selection)

:D

dave_m123
06-05-2002, 11:51 AM
IF you guys in the states had paid over 400 dollars for your xbox then you should get a loyalty reward but you dident u paid a lot less so you cant really complain.

mouldy001
06-05-2002, 11:56 AM
so guys any numbers i could try or the name of company that delivers these packages. I heard it was omega is this true????

cheers
dave

CodeMonkey
06-05-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by mouldy001
so guys any numbers i could try or the name of company that delivers these packages. I heard it was omega is this true????

cheers
dave

O800 587 1102
and its option 1 on the phone
this is te number for UK..

mouldy001
06-05-2002, 12:08 PM
cheers mate

is that the number for microsoft or the delivery service

cheers

CodeMonkey
06-05-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by mouldy001
cheers mate

is that the number for microsoft or the delivery service

cheers
Thats MS, phone them (option 1 on the phone menu) ask them about your free games, they will ask u for your serial number and then they will tell u if your application has been put on the system
i just phoned and nothing for me yet. they said they have over 130,000 application forms to process

dave_m123
06-05-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by mouldy001
so guys any numbers i could try or the name of company that delivers these packages. I heard it was omega is this true????

cheers
dave

www.xbox.com/uk/
theres a phone number on there support page. you need your serial number handy.

mouldy001
06-05-2002, 12:44 PM
cheers for that info.

ill get hold of them 2morrow. i wouldn't be to bothered but my mate across the street got his and i sent mine away before him. :mad:

never mind though

cheers
dave

Twisted J
06-05-2002, 01:21 PM
i want a loyalty package!! :( :mad:

aronx
06-05-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by dave_m123
IF you guys in the states had paid over 400 dollars for your xbox then you should get a loyalty reward but you dident u paid a lot less so you cant really complain.

yeah, but we shouldn't be penalized for being as stupid as the Brits.

CodeMonkey
06-05-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by aronx


yeah, but we shouldn't be penalized for being as stupid as the Brits.

Dont get me started Junior.........CM will open a can of whoop ass all over ya

Stupid? If it were not for people like Dave and myself who purchased the Xbox when it came out then Xbox would have failed in the UK…

aronx
06-05-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by CodeMonkey


Dont get me started Junior.........CM will open a can of whoop ass all over ya

Stupid? If it were not for people like Dave and myself who purchased the Xbox when it came out then Xbox would have failed in the UK…

and why should i care if xbox fails in UK (or anywhere else for that matter)?

CodeMonkey
06-05-2002, 07:20 PM
Oh man........u not like xbox or somthing?

if it fails in places then it could well be the end of the great X........

Some mental hospital missing you

dave_m123
06-05-2002, 07:38 PM
You should be concerned with how well it sells in other regions becuase if i recall correctly no major console has ever survived in only one region.

mouldy001
06-06-2002, 10:49 AM
codemonkey, how long have u been waiting for your games.

dave

CodeMonkey
06-06-2002, 12:35 PM
3 weeks
and i think i will be waiting for another 1/2 weeks

Dave123 got his within 30 days.........

:D

CRAIG123
06-06-2002, 01:39 PM
ive been wating 38 days p.s thanks codemonkey for that number i phoned and they said that it will definately be here within a week!

mouldy001
06-07-2002, 06:06 AM
got my package this morning, and got the games i wanted too:)

thnax for your help anyway. i was waiting a good 40 days i reckon.