PDA

View Full Version : BloodRayne Trailer

faceoff508
06-05-2002, 01:44 PM
An unholy union of human and vampire, Agent BloodRayne was raised and trained by a secret governmental agency to hunt down and eliminate global evil forces. Now she must take on an occult faction of pre-Nazis and their army of vile, unearthly ghouls to prevent them from unleashing creatures of unfathomable terror onto the world.
Agent BloodRayne’s lethal repertoire includes inhuman strength, spectacular leaping and acrobatic skills, night vision, zoom vision and slow-motion perception that enables her to weave in and out of bullets. By feeding off the blood of other creatures, she is able to sustain her life force, however her undying thirst for blood compels her onward until she is driven into ‘Bloodlust’ where she achieves near invincibility and unstoppable lethality.

Driven by Terminal Reality’s powerful new Infernal Engine, BloodRayne delivers fast-paced, battle-heavy action from a third-person perspective, coupled with unique cinematic horror elements. BloodRayne’s lavish graphics, exotic 3D environments and chilling sound and camera effects will immerse players into an awe-inspiring, terror-filled world that will make their hands sweat and heart race.

BloodRayne will be available during the fourth-quarter of 2002 for the Xbox video game console from Microsoft.

Trailer: http://www.teamxbox.com/showmedia.php?mid=224

UltimateAg
06-05-2002, 02:42 PM
This game looks very cool, but is anyone else sick of killing Nazi's and aliens.

DZNUTZ
06-05-2002, 03:55 PM
i've been boosting this game for quite some time now...the only unfortanate part is that its a multi console title and the screen shots i have seen look horrible. :(

but as i said ..i've been anticipating this game for quite some time and i hope it all pans out. it could be a sleeper hit!:eek:

Slacker
06-05-2002, 04:19 PM
This game looks very cool, but is anyone else sick of killing Nazi's and aliens.

Yeah I am , what the nazi's existed 60 freaking years ago, and we have been battling aliens in entertainment since the 1950's
I guess a Vietnam game or Korean game , would be UN-PC or some crap, but No matter what I bet we will still Kill russians and Arabs which is even more annoying, well there is a Game that made a big stink, it was created by some White Power people called "ethnic Cleansing" its for the PC and in it you kill Asians,Blacks,Arabs and alot of Jews and the BAd Guy at the End is Arial Sharon which is the only guy I would want to pretend shoot, he is a Racist bastard so is his Party, I do not condone this game in anyway and the only reason i brought it up was because it doesn't fit the Norm of Nazi/Alien bad guy mold

But when it comes down to it, I think that enemies in games should be more Diverse, even in movies, I mean every Race.ethnic.religion has Bad People in it,

Another thing in video games that I don't see that much or haven't paid attention to is Height, I want more short people and tall people more fat people more skinny people it just would add more realism ,