PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Halo Secrets Here

thorpe420
06-05-2002, 02:07 PM
Have a good halo secret. Post it here. Or just something stupid you did.

Roots
06-05-2002, 02:59 PM
There are no secrets to Halo, nothing to get to excited about anyways.. Just play the game and have fun with it =) Someday people with hack it or something so we can have more weapons or maps and such.. =)

thorpe420
06-05-2002, 03:02 PM
Im talkin about easter eggs and stuff

SpartanSniper
06-06-2002, 04:14 AM
I got the first Banshee in Assault on the Control Room, and I don't mean the ones on the bridge at the end. It's the Banshee that first attacks you just after getting the Scorpion tank but just before going underground. It's hard to get it at first but REALLY easy once you get used to it. After I did it I found it also on a website, Halo.Bungie.Org (http://halo.bungie.org) .

~ SpartanSniper

Alec
06-10-2002, 11:22 AM
In the level Halo, when you leave the area with the light bridge and are back outside you should see a waterfall if you keep going up the hill and to the left there should be an opening in the wall with little blue lights on the ground, go in there take a right there shoud be a rock exactly when you turn right keep going right until you get past a tree after the tree there is a bunch of shadows, if you get your warthog in the shadowy area you can go the all the way up the slope and get so you are at the same elevation level as those damn banshees are that attack you, get your chain gun on the warthog and the banshees don't stand a chance. Real eazy way to take care of those damn banshees :)

Xbox Owner
06-10-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Alec
In the level Halo, when you leave the area with the light bridge and are back outside you should see a waterfall if you keep going up the hill and to the left there should be an opening in the wall with little blue lights on the ground, go in there take a right there shoud be a rock exactly when you turn right keep going right until you get past a tree after the tree there is a bunch of shadows, if you get your warthog in the shadowy area you can go the all the way up the slope and get so you are at the same elevation level as those damn banshees are that attack you, get your chain gun on the warthog and the banshees don't stand a chance. Real eazy way to take care of those damn banshees :)

Dude!!! I just did that today!! OMG, it scared the ***** out of me when the banshee crashed..but funny..lmao!! lol..my guys were in the worthhog..and i threw a gernade at them..and thye went off the cliff...it was funny as hell!

ourdead
06-10-2002, 09:59 PM
i got one. when one of the hunters (the blue guys with the dreds and a huge sword) rushs you, go to either side and shoot him once in the orange spot on his back with a pistol. that is all that it takes:cool:

Alec
06-11-2002, 11:29 AM
Have you tried to get full speed and ramp the Warthog off the cliff? You get so much freaking air it is unbeilveable.

Ok here is one more trick this one takes a while to get to the right spot. Ok in the Second Level, Halo, Go to where the first survivors are being attacked. Once you are done fighting off all the Convenant and you get the warthog get some Marines in on the warthog with ya. Next don't go straight down that hill where that tunnel is instead take a right, you should see a bunch of rocks go past those rocks but make sure you are on the right of them. Now just keep going straight on the slope, you should be up pretty high by now. You should go past a Brown tree and the ground should start to level out a bit.

Have you ever noticed when you are going into the tunnel below those pipes way up there? Well you can get on there now, get your warthog and ramp off the edge of the cliff and if your good enough you can get 2 Marines and Yourself safely in Tact on top of the pipes. I myself have never gotten the Warthog to stay on the Pipes, tell me if you do.

:) :)

I will keep looking for more jump spots for the warthog :) :)

SpartanSniper
06-12-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by ourdead
i got one. when one of the hunters (the blue guys with the dreds and a huge sword) rushs you, go to either side and shoot him once in the orange spot on his back with a pistol. that is all that it takes:cool:

Hunters don't have a sword....they have a Shield and a Fuel Rod Gun.:cool:

~ SpartanSniper

Xbox Owner
06-12-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by SpartanSniper

Hunters don't have a sword....they have a Shield and a Fuel Rod Gun.:cool:

~ SpartanSniper

Yep..so true.

Snoopy7548
06-12-2002, 06:49 PM
yes they do. its those big fat blue guys, that shoot energy things at u, and they have a huge sword

SpartanSniper
06-12-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
yes they do. its those big fat blue guys, that shoot energy things at u, and they have a huge sword

NO SWORD just a Shield and a Fuel Rod Gun

Alien
06-13-2002, 12:41 AM
. You should go past a Brown tree Aren't most trees in Halo brown? Like....unless they have green leaves...

Xbox Owner
06-13-2002, 04:40 PM
lol..thats what i said..

Alec
06-14-2002, 01:46 PM
Well Excuse me! I was going to give you a another secret but now you have offended me :( :( :(

SpartanSniper
06-14-2002, 09:59 PM
Well Excuse me! I was going to give you a another secret but now you have offended me :( :( :(

O well

Laxeph
06-19-2002, 08:04 AM
Yeah, that Alec guy is a ***.

Alec
06-19-2002, 05:23 PM
Fl_lCK OFF