PDA

View Full Version : Doa 3 Best Fighting game on the box

thorpe420
06-05-2002, 02:21 PM
Dead Or Alive 3 is the best fighting game on the x-box right now.
Unless you like kabuki warriors thats a *** game.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-05-2002, 10:27 PM
It is for now, considering that its the only fighting game out for the XBOX. And no, i dont count Kabuki Warriors a fighing game. DOA3 is about to be de-throned as soon as Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance hits stores..not to mention Kakuto Chojin and Tao-Feng:Fist of Lotus

Untill next time...:mad:

y2kash_14
06-06-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
It is for now, considering that its the only fighting game out for the XBOX. And no, i dont count Kabuki Warriors a fighing game. DOA3 is about to be de-throned as soon as Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance hits stores..not to mention Kakuto Chojin and Tao-Feng:Fist of Lotus

actually there is UFC and WWF Raw is a sports/fighting game

Liquid Gears
06-07-2002, 12:07 PM
Dead Or Alive 3 is the best for XBox right for now. When Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 comes out it will be THE BEST fighter ever for XBox.

faceoff508
06-10-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by thorpe420
Dead Or Alive 3 is the best fighting game on the x-box right now.
Unless you like kabuki warriors thats a *** game.

Right now it is but it has some tough competiontion to beat after the Xbox starts to get more fighiting games!!

GRAVEDIGGER
06-15-2002, 08:05 PM
Yea thats true, the XBOX does face some stiff competition in the fighting game area, but we have Virtua Fighter Evolution in on the way. the PS2 "killer app" but i honestly think that by the end of the christmas season the XBOX will no longer be found wanton in the Fighting Game Genre.

NomadLLama
06-16-2002, 12:14 AM
hey, i did read in OXM something about DOA4, but i do not remember anything about that. it won't be out for a while because of Ninja gaiden and Xtreme beach volleyball, if it is even planned