PDA

View Full Version : Halo Upgrade

Roots
06-05-2002, 02:57 PM
If'n they decided to make an addon for Halo, what would you want to see in it? I think that addons and upgrades should eventually become common place with the xbox and other consols after. I say, stop whining about consols not being pcs and let things happen naturally :p Its commonplace for games to be upgraded on a pc, and by anyone who cares to make a mod or any kind of change to a game. Why not on xbox?! ITS PERFECT FOR SUCH!! Give some smart people who know how to code Halo, and then we could have some kickass mods and new weapons without having to make a sequel at all.. but i ramble.. :cool:

SpartanSniper
06-06-2002, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Roots
If'n they decided to make an addon for Halo, what would you want to see in it? I think that addons and upgrades should eventually become common place with the xbox and other consols after. I say, stop whining about consols not being pcs and let things happen naturally :p Its commonplace for games to be upgraded on a pc, and by anyone who cares to make a mod or any kind of change to a game. Why not on xbox?! ITS PERFECT FOR SUCH!! Give some smart people who know how to code Halo, and then we could have some kickass mods and new weapons without having to make a sequel at all.. but i ramble.. :cool:

Truthfully from what I've heard, it's impossible to have Add-Ons for Halo. But this could be a rumor.

~ SpartanSniper
(P.S.- Nice pic. :cool: )

Roots
06-06-2002, 11:12 AM
Its funny how people read my post, but only one replied. Its funny because you ALL downloaded my pic. Regardless of Halo capacity to be expanded upon, i think that future games should allow for massive changes to be made by the developers themselves and to anyone who has a knowledge and want to change the game to suite thier specific needs..

SpartanSniper
06-06-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Roots
Its funny how people read my post, but only one replied. Its funny because you ALL downloaded my pic.

Strange, isn't it? But still, nice pic.

~ SpartanSniper