PDA

View Full Version : Game List

Kamshaft
10-20-2000, 04:02 PM
Can you guys help us with the games that you know are going to be released for xbox, but we ask that you tell us where you got the info....thanks guys!
Stephen

Samwise
10-21-2000, 03:42 AM
Well I know Halo might be a Xbox exclusive (www.bungie.com).

And recently Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee was announced to be a Xbox exclusive due for launch (instead of being released for PS2 as first intended).

Other than what I don't really remember many games. But I'll try to find some more! http://www.xboxaddict.com/ubb/smile.gif

EDIT: Ah, how could I forget. Metal Gear Solid X and Silent Hill X are also coming for Xbox! The news about it was all over the web some time ago. But there was also a lot of confusion about MGS X - whether or not it would be MGS2 or a new game in the series. Even to this date I'm not sure about it yet.

[This message has been edited by Samwise (edited October 21, 2000).]

gula
04-14-2002, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Samwise
Well I know Halo might be a Xbox exclusive (www.bungie.com).

And recently Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee was announced to be a Xbox exclusive due for launch (instead of being released for PS2 as first intended).

Other than what I don't really remember many games. But I'll try to find some more! http://www.xboxaddict.com/ubb/smile.gif

EDIT: Ah, how could I forget. Metal Gear Solid X and Silent Hill X are also coming for Xbox! The news about it was all over the web some time ago. But there was also a lot of confusion about MGS X - whether or not it would be MGS2 or a new game in the series. Even to this date I'm not sure about it yet.

[This message has been edited by Samwise (edited October 21, 2000).]

Gotta love these old posts. :D

E-Xbox
04-14-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by gula

Gotta love these old posts. :D

gula...wats wrong wit u?!?!?!
stop posting in these old ass threads
its retarded...no offence...but its really stupid!

peace

Crazy Joe
04-14-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

gula...wats wrong wit u?!?!?!
stop posting in these old ass threads
its retarded...no offence...but its really stupid!

peace

I would be inclined to agree with you E-Xbox. This is pretty dumb.

Rancey
04-14-2002, 11:47 AM
Let them die honourably gula :)