PDA

View Full Version : My much anticipated Hunter review

gameinsomniac
06-05-2002, 07:40 PM
Ok here's the deal, Hunter is XBox's best game yet, hands down. If you haven't yet experienced the sheer awesomeness of this game let me try to describe it... It's difficult to compare Hunter to any other game on the market, but try and imagine Halo, Night of the Living Dead, and Golden Axe meeting in the most evil-looking dark doomed forests. The software engine is smooth as silk even with 30 zombies on the screen and is somewhat reminiscent of the half-life engine. The gameplay is 3rd person but the camera angle is 360 degrees around. You can have all 4 characters playing simultaneously on the screen with a whole mess of weapons to choose from. Since I've cracked open this game I've been addicted, I haven't even stopped playing long enough to throw the wrapping away. I cannot explain the experience in sheer words, but this might whet your whistle.... www.interplay.com/hunter is their official site which has visuals, storyline, and other faq's. Also there's this cool site where you can get free hunter shirts and stuff -> www.ufanz.com/teams/hunter, Trust me, get this game and your thumbs will thank you, and when was the last time you did something nice for your thumbs?
-gameinsomniac

davidx
06-06-2002, 07:38 PM
Hey 'buddy',

Nice review--even though it was a bit vague and a little late huh? Half of us have already come close to finishing the game!

Props to ya anyways...even though I don't really understand why your review was so "highly anticipated"...

thanks anyways bro

X:cool: