PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP Question

Marc_01
06-05-2002, 07:53 PM
I just got the demo out of OXM and I have a couple questions to the poeple that own MotoGP.

1. With better bikes, does your shifting time increase? I thought the shifting speed was way to slow.

2. In the demo, is there some kind of throttle control on? I noticed in a turn im pressing the gas, but there is no bike sound or accelleration in speed for a sec or two.

3. Does every bike spit and sputter when wide open? Some games like motocross madness 2 for PC did a good job with bike sounds when topped out. You couldn't here the sound loop at all, nor did it cut in and out.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-05-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Marc_01
I just got the demo out of OXM and I have a couple questions to the poeple that own MotoGP.

1. With better bikes, does your shifting time increase? I thought the shifting speed was way to slow.

2. In the demo, is there some kind of throttle control on? I noticed in a turn im pressing the gas, but there is no bike sound or accelleration in speed for a sec or two.

3. Does every bike spit and sputter when wide open? Some games like motocross madness 2 for PC did a good job with bike sounds when topped out. You couldn't here the sound loop at all, nor did it cut in and out.

Hmm...well i take it you're a motorcycle enthusiast? Well i for one found no fault in the sound. Maybe its because the game is so dam exciting. I'll definitely be picking this game up on saturday.

Untill next time...:mad:

Msterrrr
06-06-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Marc_01

Marc the demo was a 6 month old build of the game and it was only 80% done at the time
the shifting time does increase with faster bikes especially with manual tranny
no throttle control
and the sound doesnt cut n and out when wide open
rent the game and give it a try,, dont judge it on the demo

Marc_01
06-06-2002, 02:57 PM
Nice.. that is what i wanted to hear. I thought i read somewhere that the demo was what you said, "an older build of the game".

Yeah, i've been racing and riding bikes all my life and get bent out of shape when i see small details over looked. Would love to see motocross madness 3 for the xbox, with online play. :)

Sweet Icon Msterrrr!

conman509
06-07-2002, 11:14 AM
There is throttle control if you use the right thumbstick instead of the A button.