PDA

View Full Version : ticked off

Integra Man
06-05-2002, 08:18 PM
i was really looking forward to SEGA GT coming out on the 15th on june but now they canceled it until september 2nd. what kinda of crap is that. if they put a date keep the date. if there not sure they shouldnt put a date on the first place.

:mad:
thats the one truely thing i hate about xbox they always delay games. im talking honest with you guys THIS GAME BETTER BE PERFECT. i waited so long for raw and it sucked!.

faceoff508
06-05-2002, 08:27 PM
Its the way of a gamers life!!

RadRider
06-05-2002, 08:33 PM
Look at MGS2 for PS2, that thing was delayed a lot, so was Dark Cloud. Look at the N64, can you say Zelda or Banjo Tooie? Or on the GameCube: Mario Sunshine and Zelda, and the list goes on for every single system you can think of. It's a fact of the industry, games are always delayed, and there's nothing you can do about it. :rolleyes:

squid413
06-05-2002, 08:38 PM
hey i know how you feel. this game looks awesome. but for now go to this thread to look at pictures. click here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14392&highlight=Sega+Pics)

hook-worm J
06-05-2002, 08:38 PM
I'd rather have a good complete game, rather than a rushed POS game... Although games are still rushed even when they keep setting the release dates further.

E-Vader
06-05-2002, 08:41 PM
The winner would have to be Duke Nukem Forever, Just gotta love that "Its done when its done" motto.

Frostberg
06-05-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by ZGXB
i if they put a date keep the date.
LOL!
Have you ever owned a console before? How about PC Gaming? You should be soooo used to this by now! Even the Xbox itself was delayed!

Nerrad529
06-05-2002, 08:55 PM
The delays make me mad too. Your not the only one that's ****@d off.

mtbaird5687
06-05-2002, 09:38 PM
yah but it was only a week, not as bad as this whole morrwind thingy

Kooster
06-05-2002, 09:41 PM
Delays happen. Theres nothing u can do about them except wait.

Frostberg
06-05-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by mtbaird5687
yah but it was only a week, not as bad as this whole morrwind thingy
Who's talking about Morrowind?

E-Xbox
06-05-2002, 09:51 PM
yo zgxb!
where u been man!?
i havent seen u in foreva!
good to hear from u...

peace

l Maximus l
06-06-2002, 01:28 AM
Delays are just a part of the gaming world. As long as their are game developers, there will be delayed games. Game Developers are probably some of the most anal people in the world... "anal" meaning, they want everything to be perfect as it is their work being represented on our television or computer screens.

E-Xbox
06-06-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Delays are just a part of the gaming world. As long as their are game developers, there will be delayed games. Game Developers are probably some of the most anal people in the world... "anal" meaning, they want everything to be perfect as it is their work being represented on our television or computer screens.
yea...
they try to be perfectionists...
and if they arent satisfied..they will delay it..

peace

Frostberg
06-06-2002, 02:33 PM
It has to be perfect, if there are bugs it wont sell good and all the time and money spent on the game will go to waste...and once you release it it is final, and you are forced to live with the game and cant patch it like you could a PC game...

E-Xbox
06-06-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
It has to be perfect, if there are bugs it wont sell good and all the time and money spent on the game will go to waste...and once you release it it is final, and you are forced to live with the game and cant patch it like you could a PC game...

maybe the xbox will change that...
u mite be able to in the future or something..

peace

Frostberg
06-06-2002, 09:34 PM
Why would you want it to change.
I know I DO NOT want this to change. I want my game to be done before I buy it, not wait around to play a buggy game waiting for a patch that might never come out.

E-Xbox
06-06-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
Why would you want it to change.
I know I DO NOT want this to change. I want my game to be done before I buy it, not wait around to play a buggy game waiting for a patch that might never come out.
lol!
delays are to games..
as money is to m$ and gates
its inevitable!

peace