06-06-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Right on man, good choice.:)

Ninja Knows Best,... I think for everyone!!:D

Liquid Gears
06-06-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Ninja Knows Best,... I think for everyone!!:D

You sure do. LoL. Hey man, help me out here. Try to support this thread, I'm trying to get some good ratings for it. Thanks.:)

Liquid Gears
06-06-2002, 03:07 PM
Sweet, got a rating, awesome. Thanks XBA.

E-Vader
06-06-2002, 03:51 PM
Its a toss up between Soul Calibur and Power Stone, I never liked fighter untill I brought a Dreamcast and got both of these games, I think I'd put Powerstone just ahead of Soul Calibur jus' 'cause its a diff and more fun to play fighter.

l Maximus l
06-06-2002, 05:59 PM
I put Mortal Kombat. I love how you can finish off your opponent by pulling off a hilarious fatality! For some crazy reason, MK can make fatalities hilarious!! :D

Snoopy7548
06-06-2002, 06:03 PM
i also put mk, its the most awesomest fighting franchise ever, i think, lol. the first 3 games were sooo awesome, especially the first 2. they were so much fun.:D

Shorezy
06-06-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I put Mortal Kombat. I love how you can finish off your opponent by pulling off a hilarious fatality! For some crazy reason, MK can make fatalities hilarious!! :D

HAHAH totally agree. Ever since the sega Genises days this has been my number one. HAHAH oh man even now sometimes all i can hear is "FINISH HIM" or even better "FLAWLESS VICTORY" (I hear that alot in my head when i play halo...LOL!)

SpartanSniper
06-06-2002, 08:34 PM
Soul Calibur rules

~ SpartanSniper

GRAVEDIGGER
06-06-2002, 10:13 PM
All i've been hearing are cries of Soul Calibur and MK..those are all good choices...but an even better choice, the best choice, the only choice is...STREET FIGHTER

I gotta represent! Now most of you know that just like myself you grew up on Street Fighter. This is where you lay chalenges to rest, when your homeboy brought over a friend who claims to be "the greatest at Street Fighter". And then you procede to layeth, destruction upon this somomab!tch who then walks away in shame saying "i wasnt ready, i havent played Street Fighter in about a month":rolleyes:

The Verdict: Street Fighter

Untill next time...:mad:

Liquid Gears
06-06-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
All i've been hearing are cries of Soul Calibur and MK..those are all good choices...but an even better choice, the best choice, the only choice is...STREET FIGHTER

I gotta represent! Now most of you know that just like myself you grew up on Street Fighter. This is where you lay chalenges to rest, when your homeboy brought over a friend who claims to be "the greatest at Street Fighter". And then you procede to layeth, destruction upon this somomab!tch who then walks away in shame saying "i wasnt ready, i havent played Street Fighter in about a month":rolleyes:

The Verdict: Street Fighter

Untill next time...:mad:

Right on!! Superfly!!:cool:

X-Ray
06-06-2002, 11:03 PM
Liquid, your never posted you opinion; you just agreed with everyone else. So the question I have is this: how did you vote? Based on your sig and avatar I'm guessing Street Fighter.

Liquid Gears
06-06-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by X-Ray
Liquid, your never posted you opinion; you just agreed with everyone else. So the question I have is this: how did you vote? Based on your sig and avatar I'm guessing Street Fighter.

Hmmm............. Street Fighter All The Way, Baby!!!!!!

y2kash_14
06-06-2002, 11:57 PM
i grew up on Street Fighter......Street Fighter 2 Turbo was the best Street Fighter ever

GRAVEDIGGER
06-07-2002, 01:36 PM

Hmmm............. Street Fighter All The Way, Baby!!!!!!

Well said, i couldnt have said it better myself.

Untill next time..:mad:

JJaX
06-07-2002, 01:58 PM
Soul Calibur

Liquid Gears
06-07-2002, 02:23 PM
Quite the competition between Street Fighter, Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat. Hmmm...............I wonder who will win this. The only way to tell is by getting more votes.

SpartanSniper
06-07-2002, 02:47 PM
Quite the competition between Street Fighter, Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat. Hmmm...............I wonder who will win this. The only way to tell is by getting more votes.

I can only hope Soul Calibur will win !:cool:

~ SpartanSniper

Liquid Gears
06-09-2002, 05:41 PM
Common people, VOTE!!!