PDA

View Full Version : For anyone frustrated about their order status at www.EBgames.com:

Trusty Mutsi
06-06-2002, 04:07 PM
For anyone frustrated about their order status at www.EBgames.com:
I just called to ask why it keeps slipping between "Open" and "Processing". The VERY helpful woman said that my order has shipped, and the reason why the EB site says different is because Morrowind is being shipped by a special warehouse (EB's Special Delivery?), so their info at the site isn't right.
Hopes this relieves some of you peeps:)

SkoalMint
06-06-2002, 07:31 PM
I called too. The guy told me that it was because the game is being "drop shipped from the publisher's warehouse". So in other words the game will never go to EB. He did tell me that it will definitely be here tomorrow. Glad I'm taking the day off. :)

vic2003
06-06-2002, 08:50 PM
did u guys order the overnite shipping or just the regular one? i just ordered the regular shipping (to a p.o. box) any one know about how long it will take to get it in?? thanks

Trusty Mutsi
06-06-2002, 09:23 PM
I got the one-day delievery. That's what's coming tomorrow. You should probably get it saturday if you got two-day shipping. Maybe you should call the help number at www.ebgames.com and see.

Trusty Mutsi
06-07-2002, 09:01 AM
I JUST GOT MINE FROM EBGAMES!!!!! I heard the UPS truck rumbling in the distance and my eyes got big, then I saw it outside my window and I literally screamed "WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

I ran downstairs and met the UPS guy at the door.

It's been a LOOOOONG wait, BUT I FINALLY HAVE IT!!!!!

Must take a 15 minute break from work and check it out!

manhole
06-08-2002, 02:36 AM
I got mine today also. I actually had the game about 15 minutes before I got the email saying that it had been shipped. The return address on the UPS box was actually from "George Fredricks, Transgroup Worldwide Logistics", so it didn't come from EBGames. I ordered with the one-day shipping (when they had the free special), so if you ordered with two-day, you should have it on Monday.

Treve
06-08-2002, 05:25 PM
hi,
yeah, i bought it on ebgames.com, but they changed the shipping date to the 6th, and they don't ship on weekends! geez. so, it'll be here monday, for tuesday. they don't even let ups ship on the weekends for them! oh well, it's worth the wait

Frostberg
06-09-2002, 10:29 PM
Yeah mine came from that fredericks place too...but before it shipped the morrowind description said "This title utilitizes third party distributors close to the publishers warehouse in order to ship out the game the same day we receive it" or something like that...it is just a quicker way for you to get the game...

DZNUTZ
06-10-2002, 03:05 PM
no complaints from me..within the last month i've bought

hunter
morrowind
GC bundle

and still have orders for outlaw golf and wwe wrestlemania 18

they only shipped me a 4mb mem card when they told me it was gonna be a 8mb. i called..next day i had another 4mb delivered.