PDA

View Full Version : The pros of morrowind being delayed

CharlieHustle
06-06-2002, 05:24 PM
I was expecting to have morrowind by last weekend. but instead i had bought world series baseball. I played it sunday night for like 2 innings, but i wasnt really feelin it. But now that morrowind was released today, the last 3 days i was playin only world series baseball. it is very tight . Its not arcadey at all, im playin franchise mode, and my record is 2-3( stlouis cards). This game is like the real thing, pitchers get their k's, there are fielding errors, throwing errors, wild pitches, and the diving catches are unbelievable. This game isnt a slug fest at all, one game i played against the rockies and mike hampton had like 9 k's in 7 inning pitched, and this morning i played against the dbacks where todd stottlemyre(yes him) had 13k's in 7 1/3 innings. the only people who went yard in that game was louis gonzalez and tino martinez. if you have doubts about this game at least rent it for the weekend first, but believe the hype.

Xbox Owner
06-08-2002, 10:31 AM
Cool! I got wsb a couple weeks ago! But, why did you call this thread morrowind?