PDA

View Full Version : Naki G-Pak

Shorezy
06-06-2002, 05:27 PM
Today I just baught one of Naki's G-Pak travelling cases and WOW. I'm goin on a trip in a couple days and this thing is goin to be PERFECT. For thows of you who don't know what it is:
The G-Pak has a cashmere-soft inner lining and aluminum zip-fastners (just to start things off). It's about the size of a laptop bag and has space for an Xbox, 2 Controllers, 2 memory paks, 16 game holders (with game manuel holders) and to top it all off a back slot that's removable....SO YOU CAN PLAY THE BOX WHILE IT'S IN THE BAG!! (not to menchin vents for the air-intakes AND a strap to fully support the box!).
Now i know this has probably been posted before, but i just wanted to let you guys who haven't herd about it (and like to travel and need the Xbox with them at all times) that's it's perfect for ANY trip. I HIGHLY recommend it.
http://www.nakiusa.com/images/xbox/88100_pkg.jpg

Shorezy
06-06-2002, 05:30 PM
Bye the way guys sorry i made two posts on this i just wanted you to see a pic. Mods will you please delete this one. Thanks you. Sorry bout that.

Laxeph
06-06-2002, 05:39 PM
I think that is the one that XBA is giving away. Where did you get it and how much was it.

Shorezy
06-06-2002, 05:51 PM
I got it at Electroniques Boutique (EB). It was pretty pricy: in total $68 CANADIAN. Sorry i donno how much that is American, but probably around $50/40?

wweomaniac
06-06-2002, 06:07 PM
Yep... I won one from TXB. it should be arriving soon. I think I'm having an XBOX "Get-together" (not party b/c party is used for getting drunk... and saying xbox party would put a bad name on partying).

Yeah... my friend got hutner and he's getting morrowind tomorrow. So 2 xboxs... hunter, morrowind and system link halo... yee hah. but I haven't gotten my gpak yet.

Bouchinator33
06-06-2002, 06:13 PM
I have the "X-Pak",-- there any difference between the X-Pak an the G-Pak?

Kooster
06-06-2002, 06:19 PM
I won the x-pack here at XBA. Its very nice. ive used it a few times. i think the g-pack and x-pack are the same thing.

Shorezy
06-06-2002, 07:03 PM
Different names? That's weird....must be different country makes or sumthin i donno. BUT MAN! I asked the EB guys (when i bought the G-Pak) when Marrowind was gettin in.....HE SAID TOMORROW!! i'm getting it. I can't wait!

Piccolo_DBz
06-06-2002, 07:08 PM
It was changed because of the X-pac, they didn't want to go thru all of the trials and tibulations for the name so they just chabged it. I won mine as well here and it kicks major ass. But I reccomend buying clamshell cd cases to add more protection from scratches, I really don't trust those sleeves.

Shorezy
06-06-2002, 07:15 PM
O I SEE!

Ya good call Piccolo. As soon as i saw those sleeves they looked as though they were not as protective as i wanted them to be.....NO WORRIES! Clamshells'll do it. Nice idea.

Frostberg
06-06-2002, 08:18 PM
Yep, the G-Pak/X-Pak really is the best. I couldnt believe it was such high quality, and in the US you can get it for $35 from CompUSA!

E-Xbox
06-06-2002, 08:40 PM
yea man!
those are sweet ass!
i won one from this site..
they are sooo good!

peace

Bouchinator33
06-07-2002, 02:40 PM
the G/X-Pak is nice. Only problem for me is i always like to carry 4 controllers (when ever i take it somewhere), so i usually just use the xbox backpack since the g-pak will only hold 2....when i did use the gpak, i never did have a problem with the sleves though, there not as bad as they look, never made a scratch on my games.

Shorezy
06-07-2002, 03:20 PM
You have a good point about the controllers. But when i go i'll just pack my s-controller which is the smallest. That is awsome to hear about the sleeves though.

E-Xbox
06-09-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by halo_11
You have a good point about the controllers. But when i go i'll just pack my s-controller which is the smallest. That is awsome to hear about the sleeves though.
hmm...
i dont really mind..
cuz i only have 2 controllers..
and i usually only play with one other person..

peace

Crazy Joe
06-09-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
Yep... I won one from TXB. it should be arriving soon. I think I'm having an XBOX "Get-together" (not party b/c party is used for getting drunk... and saying xbox party would put a bad name on partying).

Yeah... my friend got hutner and he's getting morrowind tomorrow. So 2 xboxs... hunter, morrowind and system link halo... yee hah. but I haven't gotten my gpak yet.

didn't you win that from txb like a looonngggg time ago, it hasn't come yet? that sucks!!

Hugh_Jass
06-09-2002, 08:44 PM
It can take a while to receive something from Canada if it's shipped to the USA.

E-Xbox
06-10-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
It can take a while to receive something from Canada if it's shipped to the USA.
yea tru..
most things i have won..
have taken like 4-6 weeks...

peace

Frostberg
06-10-2002, 10:59 PM
Man I hope the Naki people make some more stuff for us to win!

E-Xbox
06-11-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
Man I hope the Naki people make some more stuff for us to win!
lol!
i have a feeling that i will win a brady guide this month...
but the only one that is new is thps 3..
and ive already beat that game like 20 times!

peace