PDA

View Full Version : The chronicles of Bune

Felon
06-07-2002, 01:18 AM
***This is a rp story based on Morrowind***

Day 1
I have found my self in a strange land. For some reason I have no prior knowledge of the events that occured before I arrived here. My name is Bune Nar'Thex I am a Dunmer or a dark elf for all reading who do not know my native language. The one thing that irritates me the the most about these lands is the ugliness of its inhabitants. Anyways enough of my personal views for the day.

This town is full of incompetant dolts. After the local ghestapo was done questioning me they let me loose saying I must go see some guy in another village. No one orders me around, period. I had just been set loose when I came upon a beautifuly crafted ring. Amazingly this ring held the power to heal the wearer of the ring. This day was starting off well. I was inquiring about the latest rumors in hopes of finding a blackmail opportunity when low and behold the owner of that healing ring showed up. He pleaded to me for information on this ring. I told him a guard had it and had said the only way the owner could get it was to fight him. With any hope perhaps the owner is dead now heh. The residents in this town are easily bullied and stand aside as I ransack their homes for loot. It was getting late and I was tired I had already broken into several homes and new where I could sleep for the night. I went to sell my wares before I turned in. The merchant was the only person in this town worth talking to in my opinion. When I was done with my business I had aquired a good sum of gold and nice chitlin armor.

I was getting ready to head out when I over heard a guard complaining that a local man had stiffed him on some gold. With a little time spent listening to this ugly man I knew what to do. I decided to take a nap until night fell. Most people prefer to do thier business at night when it deals with deception and thievry. I proceeded to the light house with only good intentions at heart. Once inside I stumbled upon a chest that beckoned me to open it. Inside was a very nice steel short sword. The owner of this light house was an elderly woman who in my mind had no need for a steel sword of the calibur. Needless to say I took the sword. The crazy old woman jumped at me screaming thief and swinging her arms madly. I was left no other option but to kill her. getting rid of that body wasnt an easy task either. I spotted the the guard's atagonist a few minutes later and from watching him new exactly where he had stashed the gold. The ammount of gold is something the guard had never mentioned and now I knew why. I took the gold and kept it for myself, can anyone really blame me? It was 300gp after all.

I left town quietly that night figuring more lucerative opportunities awaited me down the road. I wonder when the guards will find the corpse of that lady? No matter I will be long gone when they do.

Bune

My first impressions of this game can me summed up in one word, Spectacular. This is by far the best RPG ever to hit a console unit. Final Fantasy fans used to to linear point A to point B RPGs will most likley hate this game, however, true RPG fand will be elated. This story will be ongoing based on the replys I recieve to this thread. Oh well back to work I go.