06-07-2002, 01:34 AM
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/product/film_info/0,3699,2419581,00.html

only aired in the uk

TEA
06-07-2002, 02:16 AM
Nice Find Felon:)

(¯`·._)
06-07-2002, 06:35 AM
lol thats sweet......i thought the editing was cool but the idea was strange...

Casper
06-07-2002, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Felon
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/product/film_info/0,3699,2419581,00.html

only aired in the uk

Actually, this has been around alot lately, and from what everyone is saying "That it hasn't been viewed in the U.S."....but that's wrong. It was on during the Super Bowl because I remember seeing it, but that was the only time that it was on. I loved it and still laugh my ass off at it.

Good find Felon. :)

Casper
06-07-2002, 07:52 AM
OK, the one that Felon showed was shown over here, I have to find the link to prove it though :( , but here is another one that I know hasn't been shown over here yet either. It's called Mosquito.
Mosquito on iFilms (http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/product/film_info/0,3699,2428680,00.html)

Enjoy :)

Hickboy
06-07-2002, 12:49 PM
Hehehe I have seen that commercial before. They played it on Canadian TV for a bit.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-07-2002, 01:32 PM
LoL...Nice find Felon.

Untill next time...:mad:

Shorezy
06-07-2002, 07:41 PM
haha! Nice Find Felon!

monkeyman
06-07-2002, 07:46 PM
hehe yeah thats a great one i just dont get why its banned

faceoff508
06-07-2002, 07:49 PM
That video was very disturbing!! Who would want to watch a mother give birth and then naked boys/men flying!!

faceoff508
06-07-2002, 08:01 PM
I found why I thought it was dusturbing:

the man’s screams throughout his life’s journey suggested a traumatic experience, which, together with the reminder that life is short, made the final scene more shocking."

thorpe420
06-08-2002, 12:54 AM
Thats cool

DBXNY
06-08-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by faceoff508
I found why I thought it was dusturbing:

the man’s screams throughout his life’s journey suggested a traumatic experience, which, together with the reminder that life is short, made the final scene more shocking."

....and realisitic.

CodeMonkey
06-08-2002, 09:51 AM
I think it was banned because it showed a man crashing into a grave and there may have been people going through the pain of a death in the family and also because there was no game play shown in the add………

But I agree I thought it was a fantastic add totally unique
:D

NomadLLama
06-08-2002, 10:56 AM
what the hell? i think that my connection is messed (56k), but all i saw was a woman screaming giving birth, and baby turning into a man while flying from all of the force and then I see a grave. what does this have to do with xbox??

faceoff508
06-08-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by NomadLLama
what the hell? i think that my connection is messed (56k), but all i saw was a woman screaming giving birth, and baby turning into a man while flying from all of the force and then I see a grave. what does this have to do with xbox??

It is stating that life is short play more!!!

EHWfedPres
06-08-2002, 12:47 PM
I HATE when stupid people have to ignorantly examine every little friggen thing...it's a commercial, it dosent demonstrate a traumatic life...IT'S A COMMERCIAL! If anybody examines stuff like that and says "Oh, I think this stands for animals gettinr hurt" or some crap like that, shoot yourself in the face right now because thats what you deserve. A commercial is a commercial, not a subliminal message spontaneously thrown in to confuse people...it's a dámn commercial and nothing more. I hate stupid people.

faceoff508
06-08-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I HATE when stupid people have to ignorantly examine every little friggen thing...it's a commercial, it dosent demonstrate a traumatic life...IT'S A COMMERCIAL! If anybody examines stuff like that and says "Oh, I think this stands for animals gettinr hurt" or some crap like that, shoot yourself in the face right now because thats what you deserve. A commercial is a commercial, not a subliminal message spontaneously thrown in to confuse people...it's a dámn commercial and nothing more. I hate stupid people.

And who would want to see a mother giving birth and then seeing the baby flying naked, transforming to a man and then slams on a graveyard!! I sure dont!!

mattcoxonline
06-08-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by DBXNY
I think it was banned because it showed a man crashing into a grave and there may have been people going through the pain of a death in the family and also because there was no game play shown in the add………
No, it was banned because here in the UK we have a lot of old people that are easily offended and those that just like to complain.
The advert had something stupid like 167 complainsts against it and it was taken off TV.
That's bull*****. Its a good ad and deserves to be shown.

Anyway, i don't think the guys and gals at BBH (the UK based ad company that made it) don't give a damn, cos they get paid either way.
but its a shame their work ain't being shown on TV.

CodeMonkey
06-08-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline

No, it was banned because here in the UK we have a lot of old people that are easily offended and those that just like to complain.
The advert had something stupid like 167 complainsts against it and it was taken off TV.
That's bull*****. Its a good ad and deserves to be shown.

Anyway, i don't think the guys and gals at BBH (the UK based ad company that made it) don't give a damn, cos they get paid either way.
but its a shame their work ain't being shown on TV.

i think if u looked at itc website u will find i'm nearly bang on.....
it was the nature of the add, showing death in the manner it did and because there was no gameplay shown........

but hey yeah im p!ssed to c it go, i thought it was great..
but lamo farts like to whine about anything..........

mattcoxonline
06-08-2002, 02:55 PM
Sorry mate, I quoted it all.
i was only saying your wrong about the "lack of gameplay" bit that you said earlier on.

No hard feelings....

CodeMonkey
06-08-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline
Sorry mate, I quoted it all.
i was only saying your wrong about the "lack of gameplay" bit that you said earlier on.

No hard feelings....

np................

Hey i live in lancs not to far away