PDA

View Full Version : WOW, Something i never thought i would hear.

Highlite23
06-07-2002, 02:00 PM
I stoped at my local GS today on the way home, i know everyone there and they are really good at not showing any biased they may have twords a system, one of the reasons i like that particular store so much, anyway...

A customer was in there "Deciding" which system to buy, XBOX, PS2, or GC.

GC fell out of favor pretty fast.

So the clerk is filling this customer in on the "This system has this to offer, and that one has that to offer..." When an uninvited PS2 fanboy started spewing some insane nonsense, void of any fact...

"XBOX Sucks" "Sony Rules" "We have more games" you know real Intelegent argument winners.

I could see the clerk just holding her tongue and getting a little miffed, when all of a sudden.......

"Well after your first 3 months with a PS2 it will stop playing Blue disks, the next 3 months it will stop playing your DVD's , the system is just a piece of junk compared to the other systems"

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

I just laughed, and i'm glad to say an XBOX walked out the door.

Xbox Owner
06-07-2002, 02:08 PM
lol..that clerk sounds like a fanboy..in some ways..oh well its still cool!!

JJaX
06-07-2002, 02:09 PM
JJaX wipes tear from eye.........

Thats beautiful man.......

Halo Freak
06-07-2002, 02:10 PM
MAN thats really good to hear!!!!!!!!!!the xbox does rule

faceoff508
06-07-2002, 02:13 PM
One more point for the X!!

E-Xbox
06-07-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by highlite23
I stoped at my local GS today on the way home, i know everyone there and they are really good at not showing any biased they may have twords a system, one of the reasons i like that particular store so much, anyway...

A customer was in there "Deciding" which system to buy, XBOX, PS2, or GC.

GC fell out of favor pretty fast.

So the clerk is filling this customer in on the "This system has this to offer, and that one has that to offer..." When an uninvited PS2 fanboy started spewing some insane nonsense, void of any fact...

"XBOX Sucks" "Sony Rules" "We have more games" you know real Intelegent argument winners.

I could see the clerk just holding her tongue and getting a little miffed, when all of a sudden.......

"Well after your first 3 months with a PS2 it will stop playing Blue disks, the next 3 months it will stop playing your DVD's , the system is just a piece of junk compared to the other systems"

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

I just laughed, and i'm glad to say an XBOX walked out the door.

LMAO!!!
go clerky!!
hehe...
i wouldve jumped in there and start promoting the xbox!

peace

RadRider
06-07-2002, 02:26 PM
That is pretty funny, not necessarily something the clerk should have told the customer, but definitely something the PS2 fanboy should have heard.

Highlite23
06-07-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner
lol..that clerk sounds like a fanboy..in some ways..oh well its still cool!!

True, but she did try to hold back. LOL, it's ok, 1 for our side. LOL:D