PDA

View Full Version : Map of Vvardenfell that come with Morrowind disk



OppiumNitrates
06-07-2002, 03:24 PM
Anyone who has or is thinking of getting Morrowind . . . .

I really like the map that they include with the game it is very helpful when getting around and comparing to the in game map . . . for thoes who dont have the game the map is about 18" by 21" of the whole island and it is geograohical and political (meaning it shows moutians rivers and cities). . . . a very nice extra for the game two thumbs up for that one Bestesda :D

well back to my game later. . . .

khaos2005
06-07-2002, 04:41 PM
I know it man! That's awesome.

I got mine today. My only question:

What is the name of the town you start off in? Where abouts is it on the map? Thanks.

Woocifer
06-07-2002, 05:10 PM
I believe it is called Seyda Neen....it is in the lower south western corner close to the water....

OppiumNitrates
06-07-2002, 05:14 PM
yeah i dont think u really get to know how big this game really is untill u walk from southern tip to northern tip of the island . . . WoW this game is F'in huge

Kooster
06-07-2002, 05:58 PM
I dont know how to travel by myself. i always get killed by animals.

OppiumNitrates
06-07-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by hotshot657
I dont know how to travel by myself. i always get killed by animals.

LoL . . . try sneaking around and dont start fights with them . . .

Dre
06-11-2002, 11:39 AM
I too love using that map. I usually press the white button to display my journal and that's bright enough to light up the room I'm playing in and allow me to see the map and my personal notes. Man I love this game.. I mean.. I'm taking notes down!!!!

OppiumNitrates
06-11-2002, 12:19 PM
notes r key my friend . . . has anyone found the book called "The Alchemist's Foundry" . . . . i think someone in Sayin Neen that lived in a shack had it . . . if u read it it tells u ingredience for various potions and if u like to mix ***** up a bit then check it out . . . . i wrote down all the recipes from it . . . but the funny thing is when i first opened the book i didnt gain knowlage from the book yet it had like 7 or 8 potion recipies

Dre
06-11-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
notes r key my friend . . . has anyone found the book called "The Alchemist's Foundry" . . . . i think someone in Sayin Neen that lived in a shack had it . . . if u read it it tells u ingredience for various potions and if u like to mix ***** up a bit then check it out . . . . i wrote down all the recipes from it . . . but the funny thing is when i first opened the book i didnt gain knowlage from the book yet it had like 7 or 8 potion recipies

I know.. my notes are all about potions! Various concoctions I've read in books and was too lazy to find in the bookstore (I try not to steal unless I absolutely need money or its something really really cool and no ones around) :)

I wish there was a way to highlight stuff you read in books and add it to your journal. Maybe a different section like "personal" or something. And ya.. I don't think I've checked out that book yet.. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

WynnFire
06-11-2002, 05:43 PM
You know, I knew the game was huge but not this HUGE! I have been wondering around a lot. I have spent roughly 15 hours on this game so far. I thought I have been pretty much everywhere but then whipped out the map and saw that I haven't covered 1/3 of the map. I have only been in the West Gash Region and near that Volcano.

This game is much better than I could have ever anticipated.

symposiumx
06-11-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Dre


I know.. my notes are all about potions! Various concoctions I've read in books and was too lazy to find in the bookstore (I try not to steal unless I absolutely need money or its something really really cool and no ones around) :)

I wish there was a way to highlight stuff you read in books and add it to your journal. Maybe a different section like "personal" or something. And ya.. I don't think I've checked out that book yet.. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

that is a great idea (abotu the personal highlighting notes)....or how about even bieng able to key in short entries in a seperate personal book? (like how you name spells...you could open the book and type out "300 yards north nothwest of blah blah blah there are amazing pearlbeds")
considering your journal only tracks quests and similar things, that would be cool.

If they could make an RPG with all the extra trimmings I have wet dreams about then i'd be more than happy to shell out the extra $$ for the game...think about it...
*Elderscrolls 4 (online) with player driven quests as well as gmae generated quests
*auto journal AND highlight/key-in journal
*ability to make more spells (i.e. flesh to stone, and odd ***** liek that)
*ability to make magical items besides armour/weapons (i.e. magic bag of holding)
plus a few extras....

I'd dish out $100 for it in a heartbeat

OppiumNitrates
06-11-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by symposiumx


*ability to make more spells (i.e. flesh to stone, and odd ***** liek that)


like that 'purple haze' . . . . confusing your enemy for like the rest of the day . . .

symposiumx
06-11-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates


like that 'purple haze' . . . . confusing your enemy for like the rest of the day . . .

that would definitely make for an interesting guild/faction