PDA

View Full Version : Bartering in Morrowwind

HamsterKing
06-08-2002, 12:20 AM
Like most of the people here, I got morrowwind today, and I waas wondering if I could sell any of my items

Calve
06-08-2002, 08:45 AM
ya u can but only some people barter....if trhey do it will say "barter" under the training or persuasion text when talkin to someone

Peace

Highlite23
06-08-2002, 09:13 AM
Little hint:

Remember what "Batering" meens.

Try and buy low and sell high.

HamsterKing
06-08-2002, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I figured it out by accident while playing. I have an Imperial/Bard and he's not very good at sword duels. I can take on most npc's 1v1, but I dont stand a chance agaisnt guards or two or more npc's at a time. anyone have tips on fighting?

AppoX
06-08-2002, 05:21 PM
i find it so hard to buy low and sell high lol, or steal and sell for close to what its worth. =/ i will figure it out lol

EHWfedPres
06-09-2002, 10:02 PM
Pawnbrokers will buy almost anything...and the general merchandise guy will buy just about anything. You have to raise your skill really high before you can buy stuff really low and sell really high...and you do this gradually. Start out by selling things normally, and then raise it one coin...and later on...try 2 coins. It takes a while, but that makes it good...

Hint: after your character is pretty good at fighting...go into a guy's house and kill him. take all of his stuff and sell it. shopkeepers usually have only 500 coins, maybe a little more, but after you rest, they will have more if they gave you theirs from you selling your stuff.

Frostberg
06-09-2002, 10:27 PM
but then wont you be an outlaw and noone else in the town will like you?