PDA

View Full Version : What systems do you own?

thorpe420
06-08-2002, 12:41 AM
The only system i own is x-box i own the best and thats all i ever will own here are the best systems of the past in my opinion.

Atari 2600

NES

TEA
06-08-2002, 12:45 AM
Xbox
PS2
GBA

The Best will be either Genesis or SNES

xboxmaster2002
06-08-2002, 12:46 AM
Xbox, GC, and PC if that counts

SpartanSniper
06-08-2002, 02:07 AM
I own Xbox, PS2, and Dreamcast. I got PS2 thinking it was the best system ever.......6 months later I got Xbox. I found that Xbox was/is the best system ever.:cool:

~ SpartanSniper

Laxeph
06-08-2002, 05:34 AM
Check the siggy.

gula
06-08-2002, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by thorpe420
The only system i own is x-box i own the best and thats all i ever will own here are the best systems of the past in my opinion.

Atari 2600

NES

XBox

GC(coming soon)

DC

Sega Saturn

Sega Genesis

Sega Game Gear

Game Boy (The original big grey one)

Game Boy Advance

N64 (Going Bye Bye Soon)

NES

Super Nintendo

And thats all I can think of...

faceoff508
06-08-2002, 08:26 AM
Xbox, and Dreamcast!!

CodeMonkey
06-08-2002, 08:34 AM
Snes,
Gameboy
Gameboy Colour
Gameboy Advanced
N64
Dreamcast
Xbox

And a broken Ps1

Ninja Scroll
06-08-2002, 08:42 AM
Ninja's Console History(in order):

NES, GameBoy (original big ass joint),Genesis, 32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, Xbox, GameBoy Advance, and getting a KiddyCube this Saturday afternoon!:)

I must own Resident Evil Remake & Wrestlemanaia X8!!;)

Ninja Scroll
06-08-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by CodeMonkey

And a broken Ps1

Dont sweat it CM, my Dreamcast died on me not too long ago!:( :o :(

CodeMonkey
06-08-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Dont sweat it CM, my Dreamcast died on me not too long ago!:( :o :(

Oh dude, i feel for ya, i still have loads of fun on da DC, playing SC and diving around the room like Starsky and Hutch with da Gun............
And its great having the Broken Ps1, cos when im pi$$ed i just through that around da room......

JK
:D

Ninja Scroll
06-08-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by CodeMonkey
Oh dude, i feel for ya, i still have loads of fun on da DC, playing SC and diving around the room like Starsky and Hutch with da Gun............
And its great having the Broken Ps1, cos when im pi$$ed i just through that around da room......

JK
:D

Screw PSone, I never bought a Sony console and never will, so if your throwing that piece of trash around then dats music to Ninja's ears, naw mean!!;)

Oh yeah, I was really pi$$ed about my DC going dead on me. I think it was the motor that spins the disc. I called Sega support and dem fools said they would charge me a steep $40.00 just for fixing it! F dat yo! But I would love to have a new one! Too bad their canceled.
CM, I own 40 or 41 DC games, and I know I would whoop your candy ass in Soul Calibur, bro!

Ah, I could see you now in your fruit of the loom underwear running around your house with a DC light gun playing HotD2 looking my a fool!!:D

CodeMonkey
06-08-2002, 09:27 AM

Screw PSone, I never bought a Sony console and never will, so if your throwing that piece of trash around then dats music to Ninja's ears, naw mean!!;)

Oh yeah, I was really pi$$ed about my DC going dead on me. I think it was the motor that spins the disc. I called Sega support and dem fools said they would charge me a steep $40.00 just for fixing it! F dat yo! But I would love to have a new one! Too bad their canceled.
CM, I own 40 or 41 DC games, and I know I would whoop your candy ass in Soul Calibur, bro!

Ah, I could see you now in your fruit of the loom underwear running around your house with a DC light gun playing HotD2 looking my a fool!!:D

HAHA i gotta Laugh, otherwise CM would open a can of whoop ass all over ya Son. My skills on SC are so finally tuned that Mr Miyagi would be bow :D

Oh can’t u get hold of DC over da pond then? Cos you can still get hold of them over here..

dave_m123
06-08-2002, 09:34 AM
LOL Xbox and PC.

Wouldent mind another console sometime for other games though which arent on Xbox.

Xbox Owner
06-08-2002, 10:09 AM
Just Xbox now:( , I sold all my other systems. Oh well, I could easly get 64, psx, and genises back..

ScorpionX
06-08-2002, 10:24 AM
SNES
Xbox
Dreamcast
PS1

hook-worm J
06-08-2002, 01:05 PM
Xbox

&

PS1

Slacker
06-08-2002, 11:59 PM
I have owned them all at one time, or another

Pong
Atari
Atari 2600
Nes
Sega Master System
Sega Genisis (my favorite of old systems)
SNES
3DO
Sega Saturn
DreamCast
POS1
N64

I do not plan on owning a GC or PS2 at anytime , I would have gotten a GC but it doesn't appeal to me at all, I read about it's future games then read about Xbox's and well why waste good game money on a GC

Oh I had that Japanese Copier that would copy cartridge games to Disk that was sweet, because I just rented a Game and copied it and had it for the 3 bucks I paid to rent it, I had a friend who lived in Japan I got all kinds of killer stuff and games from him I was playing and watching Dragon Ball Z years before it ever came here .....one thing I remeber about Dragon ball Z toons back then, they showed a kid ****ing on another kid I thought that was strange, oh and I saw Akira long before it ever showed up here....sorry for the long rant on that but those were some sweet times in my life ,

and I plan on getting a Polystation its a Pirated Cartridge game system, one cartridge has 400 8bit-16bit games from Nintendo and Sega and for 36 bucks you get the system two controllers a light gun and two cartridges yes thats 800 games!!!

Frink
06-09-2002, 12:07 AM
I have currently:
Atari 2600
NES
SNES
Genesis
Game Boy
Game Boy Color
PS1
N64
PS2
Xbox

Oh, and on the pirated game system, why not just download roms. Then you could get as many games as you want for free.

Highlite23
06-09-2002, 09:09 AM
NES
TurboGraphics
Dreamcast
Game Boy Advance
Game Cube

And of course the Rooster in this hen house....

XBOX!!!

Halo Freak
06-09-2002, 09:20 AM
X-Box, dreamcast

Knight
06-09-2002, 10:20 AM
XBox/PC/Dreamcast & a ps2(but not for too much longer I'm trading it in)!!

BCan
06-09-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally had an Atari 2600, which I won from a competition on TV, so didn't even have to pay for it. That was the old large one, that had the wood panelling on it. Then somehow I toasted the thing, and ended up with a new one a couple of years later.

Then along came a PC whilst I was at Uni,

And now the XBOX, which I like a lot, although, like my PC, I find myself controlling my time on them so that I don't lose entire weekends being on them...........

Lethaldose12
06-09-2002, 11:23 AM

Hey ninja i know we had a little argument earlier but hey i have a DC u can have if u pay for the shipping. I'll give it to you. I dont have any games for it just the system and all it does is collects dust.

Slacker
06-09-2002, 11:47 AM
Oh, and on the pirated game system, why not just download roms. Then you could get as many games as you want for free.

this was way back in like 92-93 way before Roms even before the internet was huge , and Roms didn't exist , it only worked for SNES , Genisis and NES oh yeah did anyone ever have a Jaguar 64???

WynnFire
06-09-2002, 01:16 PM
Ok, all the systems I own right now (and still use) are:

Gameboy

Gameboy Color

Gameboy Advance

Sega Genesis

Sega Saturn

Sega Dreamcast

Nintendo Virtual Boy

Nintendo 64

Playstation Emulator for the PC

Xbox (of course)

and

5 High Powered PC's

Nerrad529
06-09-2002, 06:49 PM
Xbox Super Nintendo Gameboy original Pc that's all I sold my n64 for 75 towards my xbox.

RadRider
06-09-2002, 10:16 PM
I own a PC, Dreamcast, GBC and Xbox.

I have owned:
VIC20, NES, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, GBC, GBA, Playstation, N64, Dreamcast and Xbox all at one time or another, not necessarily at the same time.

SpartanSniper
06-10-2002, 04:26 AM
I do own Xbox, Dreamcast, PS2, N64, Genesis, Gameboy, and Gameboy Color.

I did own Nintendo.

~ SpartanSniper

guitargod711
06-10-2002, 10:27 AM
I currently have:
High-End PC

PS 2

2 Dreamcasts

Xbox