PDA

View Full Version : Hunter did u know? Extra machine gun on the rooftop

xboxwiz
06-08-2002, 02:40 AM
Hi all:)

DID YOU KNOW?

On the second board when you get out of the subway go to the gas station and blow up the big red truck. After the flames vanish away jump onto the truck. Once on top of the truck jump to left onto the garage roof top. There is an extra machine gun!

In this game every bullet counts...

I am wondering if you can jump onto other rooftops now?

Some more cool things I noticed.. After you kill the gargoyles stand on the blue light, they will replenish your blue magic, Thus killing the red gargoyles will give life.

My favorite is when you are in the playground area on Level 3. After you fight and defeat the BOSS, go to the mini playground area, you can shoot the little riding horses. I was buggin out when I first did it.....;)

If you guys know of any other cool tips like these let me know...

EHWfedPres
06-08-2002, 12:53 PM
The first boss takes WAY too long to kill...especially for a first boss. Me and 2 teammates ganged up on the teddy bear and kicked the crap out of him...

Snoopy7548
06-09-2002, 04:45 PM
lol, the boss in the mansion (i forgot his name). is soooo hard, i used up like all my ammo and all my lives, and i hardly had any life left after i beat him.

EHWfedPres
06-09-2002, 10:30 PM
The teddy bear is easy as hell, jut the blue guys get in the way. Just walk right up to the bear and wail away on him with your melee weapon and he;ll puke right over you...until his life gets low and starts pounding the ground...thats when you grab the machine gun and shotgun on the floor and wipe the floor with him.

y2kash_14
06-13-2002, 04:33 PM
actually, that isn't the eaiest way to beat the bear, the chainsaw is the way to knock the stuffing out of him.....................

sorry for the retarted pun:(

faceoff508
06-13-2002, 05:19 PM
Thnks for telling me that!!:p

Leon_1985
06-13-2002, 05:39 PM
Good Ending
Save at least 50 innocents in the game so that by the end the train will be fixed and the innocents can leave

Sound Test
These codes are entered into the game using the directional pad, and NOT the analog stick.

Right, Right, B - Listen to a random female voice
Left, Left, B - Listen to a random male voice

Unlock Alternate Hunter Mode
Finish the game with any character. Once the credits have rolled by go to the Extras menu and select Activate Alternate Hunter Mode. Activating Alternate Hunter Mode gives the four playable characters different costumes

Unlock Nightmare Mode
Finish the game with any character. Once the credits have finished rolling go to the Extras menu and select ''Activate Nightmare Mode''. Activating Nightmare Mode simply makes the game more difficult.

Note: Be sure that the text in the box changes to ''Deactivate Nightmare Mode''. I know some people have gotten confused with that and thought it meant that Nightmare Mode was deactivated....

Leon_1985
06-13-2002, 05:41 PM
Help with first boss

First kill everyone except the turkey monster. Otherwise the zombies, skitters etc will make a nuisance of themselves.

Then: There's a safe way and a fast way. The fast way is to attack it with everything you've got. Disgorge all your limited weapons on it, use magic, and then just hack away at it with your melee weapon. When the turkey-monster slams the ground, jump.

In a group, if everyone knows what they're doing, this is fast too. Unfortunately, if your attack is not overwhelming enough (perhaps because some of your buddies are swiping at thin air/ forgetting to use up their magic) the turkey-monster will drop off more skitters, which will do you a bit of damage.

The safe way to kill him takes a while. Basically, turkey-monster will attack one target. So he'll follow them. If you're in a group, that means you can play "follow-my-leader" with him, with his victim leading him round and round in a circle while the other guys shoot him. When his skitters appear,they'll be killed almost immediately by the other guys targeting turkey-monster.

On your own, he'll follow you. Just run backwards, shooting at him, then run past him, and repeat. Your shooting will kill the skitters when they appear.

Good luck. Turkey-monster is a prize nuisance when some of your co-players are not up to snuff