PDA

View Full Version : What race are you in Morrowind?

Xtopia
06-08-2002, 10:57 AM
I have a few profiles, LoL, in one I'm a wooded elf, but normally I am Redgaurd. What about you guys?

Kooster
06-08-2002, 11:00 AM
Im a redguard/agent/shadow.

Xtopia
06-08-2002, 11:06 AM
cool, I forget to mention that in addition to being a redgaurd, I have the class of a warrior and the star sign of warrrior. Ya, I like fighting,,,so I joined a fighters guild! I LUV MORROWIND!

Alien
06-08-2002, 12:17 PM
I'm a Dark Elf, Agent, born under the Tower. I am in the Theif's Guild.

Xbox Owner
06-08-2002, 12:37 PM
I don't have Morrowind...YET!

EHWfedPres
06-08-2002, 12:39 PM
Im a Dark Elf...under my custom class, and im in the process of joining the mages guild.

monkeyman
06-08-2002, 03:06 PM
i dont have morrowind yet because nebraska is a piece of **** state......:mad:

silvertrace
06-08-2002, 03:27 PM
wood elf assassin, Shadow sign(invis for 60 sec)

i'm part of the "Blades" and the Fighters Guild

i've lost myself in this game is so damn good:eek:

Xtopia
06-08-2002, 03:50 PM
Silver, do you become invisible using a potion? Or is that just a benefit?

faceoff508
06-08-2002, 03:56 PM
I DONT HAVE MORROWIND YET!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

monkeyman
06-08-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
I DONT HAVE MORROWIND YET!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

ME EITHER!!!!!!

but when i get it i guess im gonna be argonian

Xtopia
06-08-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman

ME EITHER!!!!!!

but when i get it i guess im gonna be argonian

Monkeyman, I live in a smaller city and state than you do...but Ive been playing Morrowind for 24 hours...just order it off the net. It is easy and fast!;) :cool:

monkeyman
06-08-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

Monkeyman, I live in a smaller city and state than you do...but Ive been playing Morrowind for 24 hours...just order it off the net. It is easy and fast!;) :cool:

i know i really should but every place on the net its probably sold out so it will be here already by the time i get it off the net:(

silvertrace
06-08-2002, 04:11 PM
Silver, do you become invisible using a potion? Or is that just a benefit?

its just a power i get, no potion

each birth sign has a special trait(s)

monkeyman
06-08-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman

i know i really should but every place on the net its probably sold out so it will be here already by the time i get it off the net:(

ok about does anyone know a site that doesnt have it sold out and also will deliver it like really soon?

please god someone say yes:(

OppiumNitrates
06-08-2002, 04:21 PM
Wood elf/Jedi Ninja(costum class) . . . born under the shadow . . . . and looking for thiefs guild

BTW silver what is blades???

Fixxer
06-08-2002, 04:22 PM
Breton Mage...

I'm a member of the Blades, Mages Guild, and Theifs Guild :)

monkeyman
06-08-2002, 04:25 PM
yeah all im gonna do WHEN I GET THIS GAME WHICH BETTER BE SOON is being a thief ohhh boy i cant wait to rob some old lady:D

silvertrace
06-08-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
Wood elf/Jedi Ninja(costum class) . . . born under the shadow . . . . and looking for thiefs guild

BTW silver what is blades???

its the imperial intelligence service headed up by caius cosades

he lives in balmora, he directs u to other Blades members in other cities and gives u jobs

Xtopia
06-08-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace
wood elf assassin, Shadow sign(invis for 60 sec)

i'm part of the "Blades" and the Fighters Guild

i've lost myself in this game is so damn good:eek:

Uhhh.........I WISH I COULD CHANGE MY BIRTH SIGN! I chose the worst one lol

Lethaldose12
06-08-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by SteelViper
I'm a Dark Elf, Agent, born under the Tower. I am in the Theif's Guild.

I only have 1 profile right now and its the same as this guy.

monkeyman
06-08-2002, 04:41 PM

Uhhh.........I WISH I COULD CHANGE MY BIRTH SIGN! I chose the worst one lol

which one did you chose?

RudedogX
06-08-2002, 04:47 PM
I just got this game today. I'm a dark elf w/ the shadow and pilgrim. Not really sure how I got the pilgrim status, but I don't think it helped me much. I'm a member of blades and just joined the mage group, I think i'm going to have to join another group though since my magic doesn't seem to be too powerful and I wanna steal!

JimmieDoogan
06-08-2002, 06:45 PM
I'm a Cat dood Barbarian (only just got and begun to play the game so I'm not super familar with everything yet). I am loving this!! The draw distance is a disappointment but the game is fun and that is what matters (right GTA3 owners).

monkeyman
06-08-2002, 06:48 PM
ok what race should i be if i wanna be a good thief???

Xtopia
06-08-2002, 06:57 PM
Dark elves make great theives...just make sure you choose you birth signal thing to shadow!

monkeyman
06-08-2002, 07:01 PM
Dark elves make great theives...just make sure you choose you birth signal thing to shadow!

yeah thats exactly what i wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and what was the crappy birthsign you were born under?

Xtopia
06-08-2002, 07:04 PM
Knight:o

StillFly
06-08-2002, 10:42 PM
This game is too fun! its ****ing HUGE, ive played like 20 hours and I have explored about %10 of the world. Right now im playing with a Kajiji(sp, cat guy)/thief/thief sign and guess what...im in the thief guild.. And Blades but i think everyone is in that by default..

I've robbed sooooo many people, **** paying for **** I just rob there ass!

Indigo
06-08-2002, 10:52 PM
This game allows endless possibilities. That's what I love about this RPG. It doesn't follow the normal, storylined FF-type game. Back on track, I am part of the Khajiit race, part of the Thief class, born under the Shadow sign.

Frostberg
06-08-2002, 11:21 PM
I'm a breton knight I think...I have the ritual birthsign so I can heal myself...I think I might want to change though...I really don't know what I want to do...and that makes me mad because I think a mage would cost soo much to start out but be a blast, and a straight warrior would be easier, but I think it might get dull after awhile, so meh I shoulda been a battlemage...

How do I quit or exit a guild? I still need to see those bad people and their guild is fighting with the thieves guild...which I'm a member of only to get their names...

Xtopia
06-08-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
How do I quit or exit a guild? I still need to see those bad people and their guild is fighting with the thieves guild...which I'm a member of only to get their names...

Try stealing stuff from the guild....save before you try!

Frostberg
06-08-2002, 11:45 PM
ahh but later on I might want to go back...It would really suck if I cant quit, because I just joined because the guy wouldnt tell me the names unless I joined...

Xtopia
06-08-2002, 11:56 PM
ahh but later on I might want to go back...It would really suck if I cant quit, because I just joined because the guy wouldnt tell me the names unless I joined...

Ahh...good point! Well, I don't know then...

Frostberg
06-08-2002, 11:59 PM
Now I really have to get that book...

Frink
06-09-2002, 12:00 AM
I'm a Dark Elf, Assasin, born under the Tower. I was in thieve's guild, but stole from a fellow thief (didn't realize he was a thief). I am now in the fighter's guild though. I am curious, what is everyone's armor level? I am 7 with the Bone Male armor (like the gold guards).

Xtopia
06-09-2002, 10:52 AM
Wow! My armour is much higher than yours! You wanna know how to get high armour?

Knight
06-09-2002, 11:09 AM
I'm Imperial and I'm a member of the Blades, Fighter & Mage Guilds and I'm thinking of joining the Imperial Legion!!

Knight
06-09-2002, 11:21 AM
Wow! My armour is much higher than yours! You wanna know how to get high armour?

What armor is it??

Frink
06-09-2002, 12:30 PM
Wow! My armour is much higher than yours! You wanna know how to get high armour? Actually I would like to know how to get high armor.

Kooster
06-09-2002, 12:34 PM
Ive got a way to get high armor. Go in an armor shop, look for very good armor, steal it, run out the door, hide it in a barrel, go to jail for stealing, get out of jail, go to the barrel, and remove ur armor. it will be urs. dont try to sell it back to the same person u stole it from. and dont go to jail again w/o putting ur armor in a barrel again.

monkeyman
06-09-2002, 12:59 PM
yet another day goes by where i dont have morrowind......:mad:

WHEN I ASK YOU WHEN WILL IT COME TO NEBRASKA EVERY STATE AROUND NEBRASKA HAS IT AND STUFF BUT YET NEBRASKA HASNT RECEIVED IT WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercury
06-09-2002, 01:07 PM
Nord baby. One bad ass Nord.

Frostberg
06-09-2002, 01:10 PM
You should order your games online if your stores suck...

monkeyman
06-09-2002, 01:17 PM
You should order your games online if your stores suck...

yeah i know i have tried but all of the ones that i have seen said that it will be like a month or like a week or something before i get it and i hope that the ones for nebraska will be here in like 2 days

does anyone know a place where i can buy morrowind on the net and it will be here like in a day or 2??

Frostberg
06-09-2002, 01:30 PM
most online websites offer overnight shipping...but they wont be able to send it out until monday...some stores include
ebgames.com
gamestop.com
bestbuy.com
circuitcity.com
amazon.com
buy.com

You should see which store offers the cheapest overnight shipping if you want it fast...you dont have a best buy or a circuit city (its only $40 there) by you?

monkeyman
06-09-2002, 01:35 PM

You should see which store offers the cheapest overnight shipping if you want it fast...you dont have a best buy or a circuit city (its only $40 there) by you?

i do have circuit city and best buy by me but they havent gotten it in yet nowhere in nebraska is there a morrowind

monkeyman
06-09-2002, 02:02 PM
ok im an idiot when you say overnight shipping you mean that they send them out over the night you ordered it but it wont be there the next day right when you ordered it so it will be there in a couple of days????

Calve
06-09-2002, 02:25 PM
I am an Imperial...I'm part of the Blade's and Fighters Guild and I have 1227 Gold and good armour!!!! My Birthsign is the shadow....(Invisibility for 1 minute)

Peace

xboxinstinct
06-09-2002, 05:46 PM
did anyone get the block with the symbols from the undeground place yet?

Xtopia
06-09-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by professor_frink
Actually I would like to know how to get high armor.

Okay, go to the town of Tarus or Starus (whatever it is called) and go to the clothier or amrorer shop I forget...just make sure a gaurd is not there. Then kill the shopkeeper and take his stuff.:cool:

Calve
06-09-2002, 08:06 PM
anyone know of any good sites that has good maps???

Peace

anthony_osborn
06-10-2002, 12:04 AM
i do have circuit city and best buy by me but they havent gotten it in yet nowhere in nebraska is there a morrowind

hey, i live in nebraska and i picked up my copy today. i am a dark elf/ assasin/ born under the serpent. im also part of the fighters guild.

y2kash_14
06-10-2002, 12:09 AM
Dark Elf with a custom class called "Mastah Blastah" it has the qualities of 50% Warrior and 50% Mage. Born under the ritual sign.

ScorpionX
06-10-2002, 08:33 PM
Argonian/assasin/ shadow birthsign.. this game is sweet!:)

SkoalMint
06-11-2002, 05:42 AM
Redguard/Knight

John002
06-11-2002, 05:51 AM
Dark Elves are great.
Khajits are good thieves, but can't fight.
If you don't have the Strategy Guide, buy it. You'll miss a lot in this game if you don't have the guide. There just aren't enough hours in the day for this game.
:)

khaos2005
06-11-2002, 06:19 AM
Dark Elf/Thief

azmodan
06-11-2002, 11:40 AM
cool im gonna get my copy of morrowind today... im gonna be a high elf thief with the lover birthsign(u can paralyze ppl with a kiss lmao)

Dre
06-11-2002, 12:38 PM
I'm a Breton wizard. I've just recently started exploring where people really seem to dislike the Breton's and its getting really intense!

X-Ray
06-11-2002, 09:59 PM
Imperial/Knight/The Lady

Master Gracey
06-12-2002, 02:47 PM
I'm a Khajiit bard born under the tower... gotta love unlimited Night Eye! :D Doesn't cost a thing to cast, has 100% chance of working, and it's a normal spell so I can cast it as many times as I want per day. And since I'm a bard, I'm good at speechcraft and personality, which helps me barter my way to good prices (and good sales!). The tower allows me to open tough locks until I get my lockpicking skills up.

I think it's tough playing as a Khajiit because they're one of the two slave races of the island (the other being those lizard guys). The one good thing is that other Khajiits give you a very warm welcome, making it easy to join the thieves guild. I'll join a guild when I'm ready, but now is not the time. I'm still surveying the situation of the land. :D

BTW - how many of you have had Nords and Imperials greet you with "Seen any elves? HAHAHAHA!!!" It's so funny when they do that!

Plewis
06-12-2002, 03:41 PM
i am a dark elf/warrior/shadow birthsign...

JimmieDoogan
06-12-2002, 04:21 PM
NORD/ROUGE/WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thedrisc
06-12-2002, 04:58 PM
orc\adventurer sign of the ritual. being able to heal your self after you use beserk comes in pretty handy.

most of the skills I took a fighters skill except conjuration. getting a pet skel can be fun.

NonFanboy
06-13-2002, 03:15 AM
Imperial/Anti Paladin/ Tower.

After 3 days of trying out every class, and making lots of custom class's this one is a winner.

John002
06-13-2002, 05:24 AM
What's the best armor for a Dark Elf?

:)

StillFly
06-18-2002, 10:34 AM
I recomend everyone to join the assasins guild, go to vivec then the canal works and go into the storage and look around for a trap door and thats where to join up with the assasins and it will be the best move. Doing quests for the assasins makes your character kick ass no matter what you are.

mother
06-18-2002, 11:19 AM
wood elf, Nemesis Enforcer (custom), shadow sign

right now im about to join the assassins guild as soon as i can find a probe.

JJaX
06-18-2002, 11:52 AM
Custom class

level 9 Dark elf
Birth sign: The shadow

major
Long blade/med armor/speechcraft/athletics/armorer

minor
marksman/destruction/sneak..... ummm i forgot

My strength + long blade skills are in the 60's. Im a mean fighting machine!

Fighters Guild , The rank after swordsman

Alien
06-18-2002, 12:16 PM
I'm a Dark Elf Agent. Born under the Sign of the Tower. Level 6 at the moment. And I'm part of House Hlallu (sp?) and the Thief's Guild.

StillFly
06-19-2002, 09:27 AM
For those of you in the Blades, if your at the part where you need to talk to this guy in Ald"ruhn(sp) and get him a present? Where do you find the present? (book on poetry)

Black_Tek
06-19-2002, 09:38 AM
I am a Redguard who mastered the Buddafist style:p loooool....

preetz16
06-19-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Plewis
i am a dark elf/warrior/shadow birthsign...

Ditto, except I used a custom class.

John002
06-20-2002, 04:48 AM
Can you join more than one guild?

StillFly
06-21-2002, 08:20 AM
Yes, im in 8, but i think some conflict becuase, in the fighters guild im trying to get some code book and this thieves guild ***** wont give it to me because the thieves guild and the fighters guild dont like eachother and she says find out where your loyalties lie then give it to me...but I'd still join every guild i can

SlightlySycho
06-22-2002, 06:39 PM
Asked by StillFly:
For those of you in the Blades, if your at the part where you need to talk to this guy in Ald"ruhn(sp) and get him a present? Where do you find the present? (book on poetry)There's a bookstore in the town. Go there and look for a book of poetry written by an Ashlander (should be on one of the shelves); I think it's called Words of the Wind, but I could be getting them mixxed up.

Also asked by StillFly
Yes, im in 8, but i think some conflict becuase, in the fighters guild im trying to get some code book and this thieves guild ***** wont give it to me because the thieves guild and the fighters guild dont like eachother and she says find out where your loyalties lie then give it to me...but I'd still join every guild i can Bribe her. She should cough up the codebook.

Oh, and as for me . . .
I'm a fifteenth level Dunmer Rogue under the Sign of the Lady. I don't steal from anybody, but I have a nose for treasure.:D For instance, at level 13 I managed to find a secret chamber in the Urishikatu Tombs where I picked up a Glass Tower Shield, Ebony Helm, and a few books that raised my skills (there's a Worm Lord guarding, so be careful if you go looking for it). And just recently, I found a pair of gauntlets in Ilunibi that raise your strength and agility twenty points and have a armor rating at thirty (and keep in mind my heavy armor rating was at five at the time). Grand total there was seventy thousand drakes.:cool:

At the current moment, I have almost full glass armor (can't find anybody who sells glass greaves, but when I do:D). But I'm still using the same Dwemer Jinxsword that I picked up when I was like level 3. It's just so good. So efficient. So beautiful. My own. My precious.

MixMasta
06-22-2002, 07:09 PM
im a level 5 redguard born under the warrior....i thought level 5 was pretty cool since i rented it and i only got to play for a little over 20 hours(plus most of that was just exploring and stealing)

SciFi
06-22-2002, 08:42 PM
don't have the game, so can anyone tell me what the difforent birthsighns are & what each gives ya?
TY:D :D :D

Tkf5000
06-22-2002, 09:02 PM
Im dunmer (a.k.a. dark elf).

SlightlySycho
06-22-2002, 09:04 PM
The Lady: +25 to Endurance and Personality. This basically means more health and an easier time dealing with NPCs (ie. buying, persuading, etc.).

You can read up on all of them if you go to the main Morrowind site (http://www.elderscrolls.com/main.htm). It's under skills, I think.

StillFly
06-22-2002, 09:40 PM
I was doing so good, I had a level 20 Thief and I had full glass armour except the greaves that I got from ghost gate and I got caught pickin alock so i said what the hell ill pay the fine...then the bloody guard took all my glass armor stuff along with half my weapons. and I saved it after i noticed so im gona have to trek my ass all the way back to ghostgate for my armor stuff! ****!

y2kash_14
06-23-2002, 02:43 AM
I am born under the Ritual, and that sucks because i think the Ritual is best for Mages

Tkf5000
06-23-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by StillFly
I was doing so good, I had a level 20 Thief and I had full glass armour except the greaves that I got from ghost gate and I got caught pickin alock so i said what the hell ill pay the fine...then the bloody guard took all my glass armor stuff along with half my weapons. and I saved it after i noticed so im gona have to trek my ass all the way back to ghostgate for my armor stuff! ****!
You can get your armor back. Its in the chest the guard put it in. They are marked "evidince" and have lvl50 locks on them.