PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind Theif Help

ooMORROWINDoo
06-08-2002, 10:58 AM
Howdy guys! LIke so many of you out there, I to am in need of aid in my morrowind journey...aight heres my problem, for the second job for the theives giuld, you have to get this guy a key to the upstairs of some manor. (i cant remember the names) so anyway, it tells you to talk to his servant to get a key, well when i go to the council club and find his servant, it doesnt say anything about the key. how am i supposed to get it from him?? HELP! ive been trying to do this for a day now!

OppiumNitrates
06-08-2002, 01:43 PM
if u use sneak correctlly u can walk up behind someone and press a to try and pick their pockets . . .

AppoX
06-08-2002, 05:20 PM
i am really bad at this game =/ i just got it tho. how long do u have to sneak for so ur sneak goes up? and how long u gatta use ur sword so it goes up? all my skills take so long to go up.

monkeyman
06-08-2002, 06:34 PM
what race makes a good thief???? i need to know who to be to be a thief

Bretzky
06-08-2002, 08:18 PM
The best thief is a khajit, the cat people.
Next, I would say wood elf, then... maybe dark elf.
But the best race definitely is the khajit.:D

ooMORROWINDoo
06-08-2002, 08:25 PM
ok so anyway...*cough*:D about the key i tried pick-pocketing the servant but he didnt have a key on him...and i cant talk to him bout it cause theres not an option to....im desperate here..i have to posts about this ...heh heh HELP:confused: thanks:)

Xtopia
06-08-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by ooMORROWINDoo
ok so anyway...*cough*:D about the key i tried pick-pocketing the servant but he didnt have a key on him...and i cant talk to him bout it cause theres not an option to....im desperate here..i have to posts about this ...heh heh HELP:confused: thanks:)

I'm in the EXACT same dilema you are! I was just about to make a thread about this...cmon guys! NEED HELP!

crhee8
06-09-2002, 12:36 AM
Just because you don't see the key doesnt mean he doesn't have it. Your character failed to see it while attempting to pickpocket. Keep trying to pickpocket the guy and the key should eventually show up in the pickpocket screen. Perhaps your sneak and security levels are too low for you to be able to see it on a regular basis.

ooMORROWINDoo
06-09-2002, 02:34 PM
i can see the key and it says im sneaking but when i take it from him he always turns around and i get in trouble and everyone kills me:mad: IM SO FRUSTERATED WHAT THE H3LL TO I DO?!

monkeyman
06-09-2002, 02:39 PM
YOU KILL HIM FIRST THAT GOD DAMN SON OF A ***** DOESNT DESERVE TO LIVE KILL HIM AND TAKE THE KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

god i need morrowind..........

HamsterKing
06-09-2002, 05:48 PM
ok, Im on the same place as you guys, and I asked a friend who has the pc version of this.. you need to bribe him gold
and if you are lucky, he will offer you to sell the key for 10 gold peices. Im going to try that soon. You guys should too. I tried to pickpocket him, but there are too many others in the rom who squeal on me, and the one tim ei did succeed, my security level wasnt high enough to see the key..

AirickJ
06-09-2002, 07:58 PM
HA
This quest was easy, after talking to the servant, I went to the actual persons house. He was the Only guy there, I killed him and then took the key and brought it back to the sugar lips guy, the next mission is harder though