PDA

View Full Version : New media: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

faceoff508
06-08-2002, 04:17 PM
Check out a new trailer for the Buffy game in development for the Xbox.

Electronic Arts has released a new trailer for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which is currently in development for the Xbox at The Collective. In the game, players will assume the role of Buffy as she attempts to fight off a group of demons known as The Old Ones, who are attempting to build a bridge from hell to Earth. A number of characters from the television show will be making an appearance in the game, and some will even be the focus of particular missions. The gameplay is structured in the style of a beat-'em-up, and Buffy can perform a number of combinations with her fists and feet. She can also use stakes and similarly shaped objects within the environment as a means to take out various enemies.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is scheduled for release in July. We'll have more on the game soon.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2869992,00.html

GRAVEDIGGER
06-08-2002, 06:15 PM
This game is shaping up quite nicely, but for some strange reason i was under the impression that this game was already out. I guess it was because it was on OXM's "Top 10 Plays of the month" so many times.

Untill next time...:mad:

Frostberg
06-08-2002, 11:25 PM
Yeah Buffy might actually be fun...

And where is my OXM!!?!?!?!?!!

GRAVEDIGGER
06-13-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
Yeah this game might actually be fun...

And where is my OXM!!?!?!?!?!!

Yea it just might be, from what i've seen on the OXM discs.

Untill next time...:mad: