PDA

View Full Version : Ths Game Is Worst Than Kuabi Wariors!!

faceoff508
06-08-2002, 06:21 PM
You thought Kuabi was the worst xbox game!! Then look here:

Hologram Time Traveler

Beautiful Kyi-La, Princess of the Galactic Federation, is kidnapped by the evil renegade scientist Vulcor. You control the daring Marshall Gram and travel through the ages of time to rescue the Princess. Adventure through time as you confront space knights, ninja warriors, cavemen, futuristic robots, cowboys and countless other adversaries. Travel from prehistoric caves to 26th century space ships as you battle to save Kyi-La and prevent Vulcor from tearing the fabric of time!
Xbox DVD Playback Kit required to play this title.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2606.jpg
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2614.jpg
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2605.jpg
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2606.jpg
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2610.jpg

Xbox Owner
06-08-2002, 06:35 PM
Ha! I don't think any game coud beat K.W.! I don't get why you need the DVD thing though.

P.s. Who knows, this game might top halo..haha

monkeyman
06-08-2002, 06:37 PM
hahahaha that looks great

Sleazy P Martini
06-08-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
You thought Kuabi was the worst xbox game!!
First off, it's Kabuki Warriors. Second, this game was one of those laser disc games that emerged from the 80s. Comparing K.W. to a game that was released 20 or so years ago is kind of pointless.

faceoff508
06-08-2002, 06:56 PM
Then why did it come out for the XBOX!! Its one the top 5 worst games at XBA!!

Sleazy P Martini
06-08-2002, 07:03 PM
They are not really for the Xbox. they are "Xbox compatible". They will work on any DVD player basically. Digital Leisure has released some of the old games that hit the arcades in the 80s like Dragons Lair and Space Ace.

Xbox Owner
06-08-2002, 07:09 PM
lol dude..this game is going to suck soo bad!!

Sleazy P Martini
06-08-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner

I won't argue that point.:D

Xbox Owner
06-08-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Joe Dredd

I won't argue that point.:D

Yeah..I know! lol! This game is like 1d lol, lmao!! I'll buy it for my dog...haha!

Crazy Joe
06-08-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Joe Dredd
They are not really for the Xbox. they are "Xbox compatible". They will work on any DVD player basically. Digital Leisure has released some of the old games that hit the arcades in the 80s like Dragons Lair and Space Ace.

exactly, you can play these games on any DVD player with your DVD remote control...

by the way, I played this game like ten years ago in the arcade when it was a hologram game, it was the coolest thing ever, it was also the first game i ever saw that cost a whole dollar to play.

Xbox Owner
06-08-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

exactly, you can play these games on any DVD player with your DVD remote control...

by the way, I played this game like ten years ago in the arcade when it was a hologram game, it was the coolest thing ever, it was also the first game i ever saw that cost a whole dollar to play.

See! It could top Halo!:D

P.S. If it works on DVDs, does that mean it can go on PS2, too...and will it be in a XBox case??

Crazy Joe
06-08-2002, 07:56 PM
P.S. If it works on DVDs, does that mean it can go on PS2, too...and will it be in a XBox case??

yes, it can work on a ps2, and no, it won't come in an Xbox case, it's been out for a while, hasn't it? as far as i know, it's just a DVD case.

Xbox Owner
06-08-2002, 08:25 PM
oh! dude i gotta get this game..haha its probably only like 1.00..like u said gortolomew!

Frostberg
06-08-2002, 11:08 PM
You guys cant say "It will suck" when it has been out for 15 years...it was one of the most innovative games back then...I really likes that mad dog mcgraw or whatever game also...all of these silly games rocked back then...those huge hologram arcade machines were awesome too...expensive to play but they were fun because that was in the days of the NES and those games were pretty much better than any NES games because it was like real life or you were in a movie...

FaTBoi702
06-09-2002, 12:08 AM
actually, the first game to ever cost a whole dollar was Judge McGraw, or something McGraw, i read it in OXM

Sleazy P Martini
06-09-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Frostberg
You guys cant say "It will suck" when it has been out for 15 years...it was one of the most innovative games back then

I agree. To the older gamers they are a nostalgia trip. I was so into Dragons Lair back then. But someone who has never seen or played those games, probably won't think too much of them.

wweomaniac
06-09-2002, 09:39 AM
Thats not a game... Its an intereactive DVD type gig.

Crazy Joe
06-09-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by FaTBoi702
actually, the first game to ever cost a whole dollar was Judge McGraw, or something McGraw, i read it in OXM

ya, but this was the first game that I ever SAW that cost a whole dollar, i was ****ed! i was like, i ain't paying no dollar to play that stupid game, but then i did.....

E-Xbox
06-09-2002, 05:59 PM
u know u will be the first in line to buy it!!

lol

ull prob reserve a copy..
hehe

peace

SpartanSniper
06-10-2002, 04:42 AM
Nothing shall ever beat Halo!

Whisper
06-10-2002, 10:32 AM
actually it looks quite fun for a drunken party... maybe... anybody actually played it on the XBOX? lol.

Xbox Owner
06-11-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
actually it looks quite fun for a drunken party... maybe... anybody actually played it on the XBOX? lol.

lol..brb im goin to get the beer..ill tell u if it works..;)

Vuldarak Zeta
06-23-2002, 06:45 AM
maddog mcgraw. i used to have that for 3do. its a lite gun shooter

EHWfedPres
06-23-2002, 03:28 PM
If you dont like it, dont buy it...but also dont cry about it either.