PDA

View Full Version : Build Your Own Jurassic Park!!

faceoff508
06-09-2002, 03:49 PM
Universal brings a sim games of new interactive levels to the Xbox!

With a tentative release date of Winter 2002, publisher Universal Interactive (owner of the license to all things Jurassic Park) and developer Blue Tongue Software are bringing out a new multisystem Jurassic Park thriller! After years of getting crap games dealing with Jurassic Park on all system across the board, the media that the companies have released promise something much more fantastic that will really utilize the power that the Xbox has to offer.

The game consists of a user playing the role of park creator, and having the ability to build and design a theme park filled with dinosaurs, as well as work with any of the more than 25 available dinos for building. Following the tradition of The Sims (PC), the game has mission based objectives as well as an overall "world-builder" theme. One interesting feature of the games lies in the ability to play with the dinosaurs that you choose to create by adding or taking away ingredients that can be mixed with their drinking water. This adds another level of excitement, giving the gamer more fun things to do within their own park.

With several unique features and graphics to kill for this new game in the long line of Jurassic Park titles looks to be one that will attract all forms of gamers by giving us the ability to truly build our own Jurassic Park!

Sounds cool to me, Dino lovers should love this one!

--Xbox365

Crazy Joe
06-09-2002, 03:53 PM
i dunno, doesn't really sound like my kind of thing, it's just like SimPark with dinosaurs, it would be kind of cool if you designed it, then the power failed and the game switched into an FPS or something, with your created world as a setting and the dinosaurs you put in as the creatures you fight.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-09-2002, 05:17 PM
Well maybe this time around a game like this will survive, but for now i'm still quite the sceptic. Well see what develops.
Thanx for the Heads up faceoff.

Untill next time...:mad:

Kraft
06-09-2002, 08:09 PM
has there ever been a good jurassic park game? the only one that ever kept my interest was turo... wait, that wasn't a JP game either.

Hugh_Jass
06-09-2002, 08:46 PM
I might like this one. I used to play Sim City through all hours of the night on the PC.

EHWfedPres
06-09-2002, 09:30 PM
I just played The Sims for the first time on Friday night while sleeping over a friend's house...that game is fun as all hell. My friend built a house with all fireplaces as walls and the house was filled with wooden tables...you can probably see where this is going, but the funny thing was when the 2 guys who lived at a different house kept piling the food on the sidewalk because they didnt know enough to use the toaster oven...and their house was 3 times wide, about 20 long, has probably 10 doors, a toilet on the lawn, a huge pool around the house with about 30 diving boards, a basketball hoop, toaster oven, and a moose head...but thats not all. In another game, we built a huge house where one kid had a small room with all the essentials to survive while other people waited int he road and the mother was stuck in a room with all walls and a hole in the floor...she died.

Frostberg
06-09-2002, 10:13 PM
You JUST played the sims last friday? Where the hell have you been? I bought The Sims when it came out 4 years ago!

Anyway, this game sounds like Zoo Tycoon...now with the Dinasour Digs expansion pack it sounds exactly like the game this thread is about...

EHWfedPres
06-09-2002, 10:21 PM
I never actually wanted to play the Sims, and nobody i knew wanted me to play it either...so yes, I just played it for the first time on friday.

Frostberg
06-09-2002, 10:48 PM
Well, nobody wanted you to play now because it is old and is living off of expansion packs...The Sims Online might be good, but everyone really wanted that in the first sims...It's just weird you havent played the sims yet...it sominated the sales charts for almost every week since it came out...