PDA

View Full Version : Halo Live!!!!!!!!!!

Plewis
06-09-2002, 04:00 PM
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,561537,00.html

nuff said!!!! I said it would happen... and lookey lookey... hopefully this wasnt already posted:) :) :) :)

Crazy Joe
06-09-2002, 04:03 PM
what is this gamespot complete *****?

faceoff508
06-09-2002, 04:05 PM
ONLY ONLINE!!! What about the story line!!

Laxeph
06-09-2002, 04:05 PM
I am guessing that it is only an expantion, hench no story mode.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-09-2002, 04:51 PM
Hmm..this is sad. They had such a great game and it looks like they are about to throw it away by only making an expansion. Hopefully Bungie smartens up and changes their mind and make a complete game(Halo 2) rather than a dam expansion.

Untill next time...:mad:

wweomaniac
06-09-2002, 05:03 PM
"[POSTED: 05/20/02]"

appearantly, this is nothing new. I doubt this information in here is any better than the information given at E3. I don't think theyre going to be coming out with a new disc that has the live stuff in. I think its going to be a downloadable expansion.

Crazy Joe
06-09-2002, 05:26 PM
you guys are all paying for GameSpot complete? can someone post the article please?

Plewis
06-09-2002, 05:38 PM
i didnt pay for it... it just says that its a working title and that it is coming... not much but hey... its what I have wanted for a long time!:)

dave_m123
06-09-2002, 05:41 PM
LOL i think they took the words from the press conference saying the next versions of all the MS first party games would be online and assumed its a brand new halo online only title. lol thiers intelligence for you :D.

E-Xbox
06-09-2002, 06:03 PM
this is interesting..
but i guess that..
only time will tell..

peace

l Maximus l
06-10-2002, 02:24 AM
I had a hunch that the "Next Halo" would simply be an XBox Live Halo instead of a sequel. I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with some additional multi-player levels for it and then the sequel to follow in another year or so.

Hermes
06-10-2002, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
I had a hunch that the "Next Halo" would simply be an XBox Live Halo instead of a sequel. I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with some additional multi-player levels for it and then the sequel to follow in another year or so.

This would suit me just fine. The first halo is still far from exceeding the life of it's replay value and an online expansion will only help keep me satisfied while it gives bungie added time to work on a killer sequal. Whew! I'm outta breath.

JJaX
06-10-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
Hmm..this is sad. They had such a great game and it looks like they are about to throw it away by only making an expansion. Hopefully Bungie smartens up and changes their mind and make a complete game(Halo 2) rather than a dam expansion.

Untill next time...:mad:

Are you insane??? :eek:

This will be there vision of online multiplaying action as intended! You thought multiplayer halo was fun now??
This is kinda of like Halo 1.5 from back in the day! Im pumped!!

-WorldSpawn-
06-10-2002, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Maximus

Yes, hopefully a few more maps that support vehicles!

Hugh_Jass
06-10-2002, 11:15 AM
It takes more than a year to make a quality game. An expansion is the best you can hope for if you want something in 2002.

JJaX
06-10-2002, 02:28 PM
I want bots too!! BOTS ******!!

E-Xbox
06-10-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
It takes more than a year to make a quality game. An expansion is the best you can hope for if you want something in 2002.
ill be happy with a fairly good xpansion for now...

peace

SpartanSniper
06-10-2002, 09:05 PM
Halo: Online will probablly feature new multiplayer levels, maybe vehicles and maybe even weapons. Maybe a level totally devoted to using the Banshee. And, as alot of people wished was in multiplayer in the original Halo, maybe bots to train against.

~SpartanSniper

E-Xbox
06-10-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by SpartanSniper
Halo: Online will probablly feature new multiplayer levels, maybe vehicles and maybe even weapons. Maybe a level totally devoted to using the Banshee. And, as alot of people wished was in multiplayer in the original Halo, maybe bots to train against.

~SpartanSniper
i would be satisfied with that!
along with uc at xbox live launch!
WOO!!

peace

Plewis
06-10-2002, 10:11 PM
y do u need bots when u can play it online anytime... AOE u can play with bots but its not anywhere near as good as online...

Masta Chief
06-11-2002, 04:53 PM
I hope you all have fun with Xbox live because I may not be able to get it. My dad is just...I can't explain it. He just thinks That I don't have to go online I can just invite people over...I have everything you need to go live, but he just doesn't get it...

E-Xbox
06-11-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Masta Chief
I hope you all have fun with Xbox live because I may not be able to get it. My dad is just...I can't explain it. He just thinks That I don't have to go online I can just invite people over...I have everything you need to go live, but he just doesn't get it...
maybe hell change his decision by the time it comes out..
hopefully..

peace

X-Factor
06-11-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Masta Chief
I hope you all have fun with Xbox live because I may not be able to get it. My dad is just...I can't explain it. He just thinks That I don't have to go online I can just invite people over...I have everything you need to go live, but he just doesn't get it... Why the hell would your dad care if you got Xbox Live? :confused:

SpartanSniper
06-12-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Plewis
y do u need bots when u can play it online anytime... AOE u can play with bots but its not anywhere near as good as online...

Bots would be for practice. For example, You may not have all the right stuff to play it online and no friends are around to fight against, so just play against the bots.

Also I heard the every fight in Halo: Online that you participate in is recorded and shown on your Halo profile page. This would prove usful by being able to practice without worrying if it will change your record, but of course this all could just be a rumor.

~ SpartanSniper

Masta Chief
06-12-2002, 06:31 AM
He just doesn't get it. Our router has one extra port, and we are not intending to get another computr, we also have tons of ethernet cable. But he still just says no. No matter what I tell him. He just doesn't undestand that playing with other is funner then playing alone, and that xbox live has alot of tasty offers. :D

Besides that, I have enough mone to pay for the service so he can't complain about that. I just hope that I can go Live...If I ever do, see ya' there...Or not.

Plewis
06-12-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by SpartanSniper

Bots would be for practice. For example, You may not have all the right stuff to play it online and no friends are around to fight against, so just play against the bots.

Also I heard the every fight in Halo: Online that you participate in is recorded and shown on your Halo profile page. This would prove usful by being able to practice without worrying if it will change your record, but of course this all could just be a rumor.

~ SpartanSniper

well it will probably be an online expansion so if you download it you have all thats necessary to be online... and I doubt every match will be recorded... there will probably just be a ranking room..