PDA

View Full Version : What Xbox needs...

EHWfedPres
06-09-2002, 10:06 PM
With Xbox Live coming this summer, i think...Xbox really needs:

A massive multiplayer console game.

Imagine that...it would be insane. I played UO for a while and had so much fun, it was worth paying for...a MM game on Xbox would be awesome.

Frostberg
06-09-2002, 10:10 PM
umm Phantasy Star Online good enough for ya?

I used to be addicted to UO for awhile as well...and then I fell to the terrible world of EQ, AO and DaoC...and now I am waiting for Shadowbane...

RadRider
06-09-2002, 10:13 PM
Star Wars Galaxies is coming. And there's no way in hell I'd ever consider Phantasy Star Online "Massively Multiplayer" or "fun" for that matter. ;)

EHWfedPres
06-09-2002, 10:19 PM
No, Phantasy Star is not good enough...its not even good at all. Neither is DAOC, EQ, or AC...it needs to be like Ultima Online...no set number of people in a room or whatever, thats stupid. It needs to be every person playing in the same game on the same "server" or whatever Xbox Live will have...and it cant suck like DAOC or EQ...

Frostberg
06-09-2002, 10:23 PM
Ok lol Galaxies is a much better example...but Phantasy Star Online is liked by most people....

EHWfedPres
06-09-2002, 10:28 PM
And I dont care if every person on earth liked Phantasy Star online or whatever. I dont like something just because its popular...im not a poser. I like what I like, I dont care at all what some kid I dont even know likes.

Frostberg
06-09-2002, 10:43 PM
I was just saying that most people DO like Phantasy Star Online...(220,000+ people like UO also so if anything you would be a poser for liking UO) and yes EQ, DaoC, AO and AC all suck

hardline28
06-10-2002, 01:14 AM
Ultima Online was the greatest game that has ever been made. If they would have not added stat loss, and *** as$ trammel, I would still be playing it. I need another one to play. I hated EQ, but shadowbane looks promising. Horizons looks good as well.

Hugh_Jass
06-10-2002, 07:32 AM
I don't think I'll be able to wait for Galaxies to come to the XBOX. I'm pretty sure I'll be buying it for the PC this Christmas.

Ninja Scroll
06-10-2002, 09:48 AM
PSO ...ahhhhhhhhhhh... brings back good memories...kinda!

I used to play dat game until my eyes bled into the next morning.
I racked up over 75 hours of game play in less than a week!:eek:

My user name was "Pretty Boy" (everyone calls me that in real life,... d@mn hatin beeootches!) and I made dude short as heel (until me!:o ), when dudes would die I would steal all thir weapons and run all over them as they lie on da ground helpless!

Some of the best gaming moments in my life!:D

The game was soooo addictive that I got tired of it in two weeks.
But rest assure, Ninja will get the Xbox versions whenever they ship, naw mean!
Nowwho what's their goods stolen next!!!:D

Ninja Scroll
06-10-2002, 09:51 AM
Btw, the Xbox only needed two things for success, and it accomplished one of them already.

Creating a new offical smaller controller. Controller S.

And the other only thing they need are nothing but exclusive games. The more, da marrier! Ya feel me!;)

EggsBox
06-10-2002, 10:46 AM
Exclusive games are the most important. I'm looking foward to Blinx and Brute Force this year.

Frostberg
06-10-2002, 10:55 AM
Wow another nickname for NJ! Heres how my nicknames progressed:
1. NS
2. NJ (still good)
3. Ninja
4. Jube
5. JubeED
6. NJED
7. PRETTY BOY!

to come:
1. Pretty Ninja
2. Prtetty Scroll
3. Pretty JubED
4. NJ Pretty Boy

Ninja Scroll
06-10-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Frostberg
Wow another nickname for NJ! Heres how my nicknames progressed:
1. NS
2. NJ (still good)
3. Ninja
4. Jube
5. JubeED
6. NJED
7. PRETTY BOY!

to come:
1. Pretty Ninja
2. Prtetty Scroll
3. Pretty JubED
4. NJ Pretty Boy

I see my nephew Frost da Lame Man has alot of time on his hands today!:D
Yo slim dawg, it's been along time since we both have been online together! I think we should celebrate!!;)

So go buy your role model something to eat for my lunch break or something!:D
YO, I see sweatin my user name on PSO, it's all good, what's a hero like me for!:cool:

Im gonna scan some pics when I get my laptop in August.... so Frosty can show his chick and she will drool to meet frosty Icon!:cool:

Frostberg
06-10-2002, 11:55 AM
Hey Pretty Ninja I still have that $3 smuckers free product coupon! You can go buy gome high quality grape jelly for the little Pretty JubEDs living inside your stomach...

Casper
06-10-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Frostberg
Hey Pretty Ninja I still have that $3 smuckers free product coupon! You can go buy gome high quality grape jelly for the little Pretty JubEDs living inside your stomach...

LMAO :D I was gonna offer him some grape soda, wasn't sure which one he prefers ;)

xboxmaster2002
06-10-2002, 11:56 AM
PSO is the best MMORPG ever made that game is great i played that game 19 hrs at a time because its so fun.. i cant waut until PSO2 comes out for xbox

E-Xbox
06-10-2002, 04:01 PM
unreal championship!
that game is gonna own!!!

peace