PDA

View Full Version : A quick heads up on ebgames special!!

Ninja Scroll
06-10-2002, 10:10 AM
Just to inform my fellow XBA pimps & playa's www.ebgames.com is running a special until 2:00pm eastern time!

I just noticed when I ordered my copy of WWE Wrestlemania X8 over their a couple hours ago!!
Sweet deal fellas, here's a copy/paste if your interested in getting free shipping or 10% discounts!!

Purchase at least $49.99 worth of in-stock items and choose one of the following:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free two-day shipping: To activate your free two-day shipping, enter coupon code FREESP67 in your shopping cart. Offer expires June 10, 2002, at 2:00 p.m. EST. U.S. addresses only. No P.O. Boxes. Limit of one offer per customer and cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes video game consoles. Orders over $75 will be charged $1.99 for two-day shipping. Offer valid online only.

10% off your order: To activate your discount, enter coupon code PERCTP67 in your shopping cart. Offer expires June 10, 2002, at 2:00 p.m. EST. Limit of one offer per customer and cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes video game consoles. Offer valid online only. :)

Casper
06-10-2002, 10:28 AM
Nice man, thanks for the heads up on that one. I might as well get Test Drive since I ordered Outlaw Golf from Gamestop.com last week for $39 ;) but I might have to cop a Controller S, since I hear it's the Ninja's Official Controller...

peace kid

Ninja Scroll
06-10-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by casper
Nice man, thanks for the heads up on that one. I might as well get Test Drive since I ordered Outlaw Golf from Gamestop.com last week for $39 ;) but I might have to cop a Controller S, since I hear it's the Ninja's Official Controller...

peace kid

Hehehe, where did you hear that Casper da Fearless Ghost?
Yeah, Controller S is da Offical Ninja Scroll controller.
Dont leave home without it!:D
Yo your going to order something over at EB too nephew?
Test Drive? Why not Rally Sport Challenge? That's all I hear the fellas here talking about!

Casper
06-10-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Test Drive? Why not Rally Sport Challenge? That's all I hear the fellas here talking about!

I heard about you raving about that controller on some other thread b4...can't remember which one, I think it was about what games and controllers you had.

And about the Rally Sport, I already got it kiddo, I have over 30 games alread, and just keep adding mad $hit to the hitlist, that's why I'm copping TestDrive. But I gotta get Outlaw Golf soon, I wonder if I will be lucky enough for it to be at the crib tonight....god I hope so :p

UltimateAg
06-10-2002, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the heads up Ninja.

Ninja Scroll
06-10-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by UltimateAg
Thanks for the heads up Ninja.

No prob slim, what you copping over at ebgames? Only 1 hour left fellas!!!!!!!:)

Ninja Scroll
06-10-2002, 12:07 PM

I heard about you raving about that controller on some other thread b4...can't remember which one, I think it was about what games and controllers you had.

And about the Rally Sport, I already got it kiddo, I have over 30 games alread, and just keep adding mad $hit to the hitlist, that's why I'm copping TestDrive. But I gotta get Outlaw Golf soon, I wonder if I will be lucky enough for it to be at the crib tonight....god I hope so :p

You get shipments sent to you crib while your at work? You are at work like Ninja & JJax arent you casper?:confused:

I just get my stuff sent to my j.o.b since im never at home the times these cats (UPS, USPS, & FedEX) are at the peek time to deliver packages.

So I noticed how mush your feenin for this Golf game,.. it had better be good for all the hippin & hollerin your doing for it.;)

Casper
06-10-2002, 12:49 PM
Yeah man, casper's chillin at his job just like da rest of you boyz, except I ain't flippin no burgers ;) . I could get it shipped here at the college, but why bother, I get out @ 5, go home, get the game from the front porch (I got it like that), then go and pop in the game.

As for Outlaw, I've been jonesing for it for a lil bit so my boys can come over and actually be able to keep up with me in a sports game. They tried football, baseball, hoops, soccer, hockey....nada...so I figure that maybe they can try golf, I'll use Ice-Trey (gotta love that name) and lay the smacketh down on their candy asses :D

Ninja Scroll
06-10-2002, 01:47 PM
Yeah man, casper's chillin at his job just like da rest of you boyz, except I ain't flippin no burgers ;) .

LOL@JJax!!:D

What's todays BK special Jjax?;)

E-Xbox
06-10-2002, 04:02 PM

since when?!
LOL!
good thing i dont have a "s" controller!

peace

faceoff508
06-10-2002, 04:42 PM
Thanks a lot bro!!

DZNUTZ
06-10-2002, 04:45 PM
yea thanx...i just ordered WWE Wrestlemainia X8 ...i actually had to call and make them honor the offer. thats how i perfer to transact biz anyway.

i would have bought a xbox game...but i already got my 40 dollar morrowind today..and should be getting my 40 dollar outlawgolf within the next few days.

Frostberg
06-10-2002, 06:40 PM
Hmm I should buy the Morrowind book because its 20% off...

E-Xbox
06-10-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
Hmm I should buy the Morrowind book because its 20% off... lol!
dont buy it just cuz its 20% off!
hehe...
i still have to get morrowind!

peace

Frostberg
06-10-2002, 10:21 PM
If only we had a forum for this kind of information...
*Cough*
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14741
*Cough*

Casper
06-11-2002, 07:54 AM
*Cough*
*Cough*

LoL, that has to be the fifth time already that you put that in there...I totally back you on that one man, maybe the wonderful Waxy-XBA will hook a brother up, ya never know :)

Ninja Scroll
06-11-2002, 09:07 AM
Hmm I should buy the Morrowind book because its 20% off...

Cheater!:D

Ninja Scroll
06-11-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
yea thanx...i just ordered WWE Wrestlemainia X8 ...i actually had to call and make them honor the offer. thats how i perfer to transact biz anyway.

i would have bought a xbox game...but i already got my 40 dollar morrowind today..and should be getting my 40 dollar outlawgolf within the next few days.

YO DZnutz, your XBA Icon-Ninja Scroll just got his copy of Wrestlemaina X8 delivered just 10 minutes ago from the time im posting this from da FedEX flunky!
It comes with the poster (not like im gonna do anything with it :rolleyes: ) in a protected thingy,... what do you call those things that you can pop withyour fingers?....Anywho, I cant wait to get Booker T.'s revenge on da nWo when I get to da crib after work!!!!:cool:

NOW CAN U DIG DAT? SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKA!!

Frostberg
06-11-2002, 09:27 AM

LoL, that has to be the fifth time already that you put that in there...I totally back you on that one man, maybe the wonderful Waxy-XBA will hook a brother up, ya never know :)
Yep I'm an add machine! Maxy-XBA said he would tell Stephen-XBA about it...

Hmmm normally I would just say Stephen, but now that I say Maxy-XBA I think I have to put it on others too...

Ninja Scroll
06-11-2002, 10:03 AM

Yep I'm an add machine! Maxy-XBA said he would tell Stephen-XBA about it...

Hmmm normally I would just say Stephen, but now that I say Maxy-XBA I think I have to put it on others too...

I read and replied to your thread about the suggestion Frosty, hopefully the staff will implement the idea.

But until then we all just gotta continue posting sales and specials on the site just as I did, and DZNUTZ does all the time.:)

DZNUTZ
06-11-2002, 12:07 PM
yo ninja...did u order your wwe x8 w/ overnight deliv? i got the reg 2-3 day. hopefully i'll be getting my games today or tommorow....thursday at the lastest.

and btw don't lie ninja..we all know u got that wee poster hanging above your bunkbed right next to your britney spears posters.;)

Ninja Scroll
06-11-2002, 12:54 PM
yo ninja...did u order your wwe x8 w/ overnight deliv? i got the reg 2-3 day. hopefully i'll be getting my games today or tommorow....thursday at the lastest.

and btw don't lie ninja..we all know u got that wee poster hanging above your bunkbed right next to your britney spears posters.;)

LMAO!!:D Hell naw I aint got da poster on my wall junior!:rolleyes: But I do give EB props on da packaging though.

And DZ, I placed my order yesterday around 11: something (am) and I got it this morning around 10: ish!
How about dat!! Over night delivery for free homie!;)

The poster if the same pic that's in the magazine ads, with animated CG Hollywood Hogan vs. Rock, and shows game footage at the bottom of the poster. It's pretty big too.
I will probably give it to your girl friend when she comes over tonight!:p

:D

DZNUTZ
06-11-2002, 01:33 PM
yo ninja...i just got mine in the mail to...i ordered yesterday at about 1 pm wst......got it at about 10:35 am!!!!! no free poster tho:( awwww shucks....guess my girl will just bring me yours...along with your dank.;)

Ninja Scroll
06-11-2002, 02:06 PM
yo ninja...i just got mine in the mail to...i ordered yesterday at about 1 pm wst......got it at about 10:35 am!!!!! no free poster tho:( awwww shucks....guess my girl will just bring me yours...along with your dank.;)

That's good dznutz, who you gonna choose first in da game? You know Ninja's picking Da Booker Man first, Sucka!
Why you aint get a poster bro? Did you pay for shipping?

And what da hell you mean your chick is gonna give you my "dank"?:eek: :confused: :eek:
you aint saying what I dank you are, are you?!:o

DZNUTZ
06-11-2002, 03:09 PM
not sho who i'll pick first....don't know y i didn't get a poster (don't care either)..my total was 49.99 including the overnight deliv.

dank means weed in cali...so if shes going to your house (my girl) its just to jack u for your meezley possesions;)

E-Xbox
06-11-2002, 03:52 PM
*Cough*
*Cough*
lmao!
what u choking on?!
hehe

peace

Twisted J
06-11-2002, 10:44 PM
hehe, ninja scroll, hehe, the pedophile pimp, hehehe hahahahah
youll find out soon ninja, hehehe, go check out the off topic forum!

Ninja Scroll
06-12-2002, 10:51 AM
not sho who i'll pick first....don't know y i didn't get a poster (don't care either)..my total was 49.99 including the overnight deliv.

dank means weed in cali...so if shes going to your house (my girl) its just to jack u for your meezley possesions;)

Yo DZ, someone needs to make a thread (in GC forum) or something on WMX8 playa, cause I got a beef wit this game!:mad:

Ninja Scroll
06-12-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Twisted J
hehe, ninja scroll, hehe, the pedophile pimp, hehehe hahahahah
youll find out soon ninja, hehehe, go check out the off topic forum!

WHAT?! ... im going to off topic now, what'sda thread title jerky?
Someone calling out da infamous XBA Icon-Ninja Jubei?:confused:

Casper
06-12-2002, 10:59 AM

WHAT?! ... im going to off topic now, what'sda thread title jerky?
Someone calling out da infamous XBA Icon-Ninja Jubei?:confused:

hehe....peep it out bro http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15341 :)

Ninja Scroll
06-12-2002, 02:13 PM

hehe....peep it out bro http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15341 :)

LMAO!!!:D Yo casper, Frosty's ass is always sweatin me yo!
Im about to go reply to this funny ass thread!:cool:

Frostberg
06-12-2002, 03:19 PM

LMAO!!!:D Yo casper, Frosty's ass is always sweatin me yo!
Im about to go reply to this funny ass thread!:cool:
ANd thats coming from a Pretty Pedophile Ninja!

Thinking about becoming a priest?

I am!

Although I wish I could have affaird with the 21year old women like some priests...no little boys for me...

http://www.ulc.org/

Shorezy
06-12-2002, 03:19 PM
Nice Heads Up Ninja.

Thanks.