PDA

View Full Version : -filisophicalitiez

pehz
01-23-2001, 02:50 AM
What do multi-billionaires do? Bill Gates has profound knowledge of business, the economy, and even presidential matters of global concern. He has some of the greatest minds dutifuly making him more and more skrill every waking moment of his life. The gaming industry has always been a respectable market and has accumulated massive fanbase over its lifespan. Billy knows. Billy knows that the next generation of gaming will be pikachuesque. The line between PC gamers and console gamers should finally begin to diminish. Throw in tremendous support from quality, top of the line console developers, and a montrous array of pc developers, you have games. Games that have been divided into subcategories of pc gamers and console gamers. With support from the gaming community, the XBox can bring you much bliss. The hardware is there, the capabilities are there.....blah, I was going to blurt out some more dictionary dancing midget blubberish, but I am tired. Now, I must dream.

Tom
01-24-2001, 07:17 AM
the Xbox is set to start a whole new generation of gaming. Get ready for some new standards!