PDA

View Full Version : going on a quest or just using the info . . . .

OppiumNitrates
06-10-2002, 10:44 AM
**Spoiler**

i dunno about anyone else but im a clepto-maniac when im playing some Morrowind i have a coustom character i basically explore from town to town talking to people, rob them, picking pockets, and try to get some info and use it for my own benifit . . . . . heres a great example for how huge and open-endded this game is . . . Lets ee how everyone handleled this situation . . . im sure everyone (or most of you) talked to that flat-foot guy in the first town and got the mission to watch ***horn from the light house and see where he was hiding the $$$ from the flat foot guy . . . well im sure this task was appraoched with in many ways but after u saw him at his hiding place which pach u choose did u . . . . .

A. go run and tell Flat-foot that u found the spot . . . (the Good guy)
B. Take he $$$ from the spot and give it to flat foot . . . (the really good guy)
C. Take the $$$ and never talk or mention it to him . . . (the Thief)
D. This quest was too hard for me . . . (the newbie)
E. whos flat foot . . . (the guy who dont talk much)

Felon
06-10-2002, 11:41 AM
c

OppiumNitrates
06-10-2002, 11:48 AM
after finding the spot i wanted to test what the game had to offer do i saved then i
. . . went and talked to flat foot about the sopt .. he thanked me and gave me 100 gold . . . . then i loaded and took the money and talked to flat foot when i mentioned the hiding place it automativally took the gold out of my invantory and gave it to him (i was like F that). . . loaded again and just took the monry and ran . . . so i also picked C

silvertrace
06-10-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
after finding the spot i wanted to test what the game had to offer do i saved then i
. . . went and talked to flat foot about the sopt .. he thanked me and gave me 100 gold . . . . then i loaded and took the money and talked to flat foot when i mentioned the hiding place it automativally took the gold out of my invantory and gave it to him (i was like F that). . . loaded again and just took the monry and ran . . . so i also picked C

u should give falgoth the ring he lost and wait for him to hide it, then u can steal the gold and the ring, and when u give him the ring he praises u to arrain and gets u a good disposition with the shop owner.......just some info i thought u'd like

the possibilities in this game are endless:eek:

OppiumNitrates
06-10-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace

u should give falgoth the ring he lost and wait for him to hide it, then u can steal the gold and the ring, and when u give him the ring he praises u to arrain and gets u a good disposition with the shop owner.......just some info i thought u'd like

the possibilities in this game are endless:eek:

hummm . . . well thats cool to know, in fact i was gunna give him the ring but after i tested it out first i thought i would be too valuable later so i kept it . . . .