PDA

View Full Version : Need some Tips

Alec
06-10-2002, 11:06 AM
I am stuck In Legendary Mode in Halo, I am on the level Two Betrayals, and I am in the huge room with the yellowish brownish bridge when you walk across the bridge and all those parasites come flying at you from both sides. That is the best I can explain it but i can get halfway down the bridge and then about 20 flood come and slap the **** out of me while I am taking care of them the guy wiht the rocket launcher kills us all. :( :(

Any suggestions?

hook-worm J
06-10-2002, 12:35 PM
Grenades, lots of em...

Alec
06-10-2002, 02:23 PM
LOL

Thx for the Info :)

Sargent_Ryan
06-17-2002, 01:02 AM
Anyone want to give me some great advice like that other guy got? I need help on truth and reconciliation. It is when you get beamed up onto the covenant ship and they came at you from all the doors. I think I keep on doing good but I always keep on dieing somehow before they checkpoint me. I died probably around 50-100 times here but everytime it is fun because this part is filled with action. But I jsut want to get through with this part. And do you guys think the best guns for this part are the plasma rifle and plasma pistol?

UnitedKingdom
06-17-2002, 06:40 AM
Stand in the middle of the room and keep looking at your radar to see which door the enemy is coming through. The elite's with the light swords are your primary target because they cause the most damage. Keep checking the doors and when you see one, open fire to keep him pinned back and either stick a plasma grenade to him or melee attack them. Whenever you see a red cloud on your radar head straight towards that door and throw a grenade in, just as its opening. BOOOOM!

Use the assult and plasma rifles + plenty of grenades. If you use both the plasma weapons you could run out of ammo pretty quickly.

Sargent_Ryan
06-17-2002, 12:00 PM
I do that until all my marines are dead but then I usually run into a door and try picking them off 1 by 1. But I always run out of ammo and have to try 2 find a gun outside and then end up running into like 20 of them.

Sargent_Ryan
06-17-2002, 11:06 PM
That level took me a long time to beat but it was so fun. I never loved halo more that I do now.

UnitedKingdom
06-18-2002, 06:30 AM
That was an EASY part, wait til you do the library on legendary!

Crazygamer
06-29-2002, 04:57 PM
Oh man that level is so long and boring.....................