PDA

View Full Version : Easiest Solo Level?

Alec
06-10-2002, 02:58 PM
What is the Easiest Solo Level that you can think of? The easiest for me, I would have to say is The Pillar of Autumn the first level.

The hardest for me is probally 343 Guilty Spark. I usually die a lot when I'm trying to escape.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-15-2002, 08:49 PM
Well i have to agree, the easiest level would have to be The Pillar of Autum.

Untill next time...:mad:

hook-worm J
06-15-2002, 11:54 PM
It only makes sence that the first level would be the easiest ;)

Spike Minoda
06-16-2002, 05:46 PM
ANY LEVEL!!

Alien
06-16-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by hook-worm J
It only makes sence that the first level would be the easiest ;) Yes, it serves as sort of a Tutorial also.

UnitedKingdom
06-17-2002, 06:42 AM
The maw is just as easy as the pillar of autumn, both on legendary of course!

The hardest level is probably the library, just coz i get so dammed board.

Crazygamer
06-29-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by UnitedKingdom
The maw is just as easy as the pillar of autumn, both on legendary of course!

The hardest level is probably the library, just coz i get so dammed board.
I have to agree with you...

Young_Fledgling
06-30-2002, 05:29 PM
gawd i hate the library.. that level ****es me off.

halocombat4ever
07-01-2002, 07:34 PM
i usualy just run during the library

my friend thinks he is the best halo player just because he beat every level on legendary by him self i just think he plays it tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

cityson
07-02-2002, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by DanieLudacris
ANY LEVEL!!

It all depends on the difficulty setting you use for the game. I think the lengendary is hard on "Pillar of Autume" already.

Dre
07-02-2002, 04:04 PM
I actually find that The Library is the easiest level. It was the first level I was able to beat on Legendary and I actually finished it without losing a life just the other day.

I spent the whole weekend playing through the Halo campaign on legendary and then easy (just for sh1ts and giggles) with a buddy and I think the hardest level (i.e. the one we died the most in) is Keyes (the one with all the ship coolant on the ground).

And ya, the first level can be pretty hard at times on legendary. Wait a minute... all the levels are pretty hard at times on legendary!

Dre
07-02-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by halocombat4ever
i usualy just run during the library

my friend thinks he is the best halo player just because he beat every level on legendary by him self i just think he plays it tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

That is quite a feat.. but trust me from experience that being able to do that means nothing against other human players. I believe that I can't get that much better on campaign mode (I move through legendary solo at a very nice pace), but I get my ass handed to me on a silver platter when I play online. Its 2 different things.