PDA

View Full Version : Test Drive

Kev Van Dam
06-10-2002, 04:06 PM
Whats the deal on the game Test Drive is that a cool game by the looks of it and etc???????? when i buy my xbox i may either buy RalliSports Challenege or Test Drive and IM gonna get HALO....

BUt whihc racing game is better?

-rallisport challenge
-Test Drive

Tkf5000
06-10-2002, 06:12 PM
The answer is neither. Buy Halo and Morrowind. And after you get more money buy hunter. Then when you get more money buy whichever one sounds better. Go to gamespot or ign or gamespy and read the reviews. From what i heard its just like the other test drives and is arcadish i personally think test drive game are the most fun, im realy good at runnin people off the road. Rallysport is a really fun game too my friend has it it it is fun and has great graphics. I would get Halo then wait a little while before i decide on one of those 2. You might even wanna check out project gotham racing thats another great racing game.

Xbox Owner
06-11-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
The answer is neither. Buy Halo and Morrowind. And after you get more money buy hunter. Then when you get more money buy whichever one sounds better. Go to gamespot or ign or gamespy and read the reviews. From what i heard its just like the other test drives and is arcadish i personally think test drive game are the most fun, im realy good at runnin people off the road. Rallysport is a really fun game too my friend has it it it is fun and has great graphics. I would get Halo then wait a little while before i decide on one of those 2. You might even wanna check out project gotham racing thats another great racing game.

I agree..those are too good games, but halo and mw are better, IMO

John002
06-11-2002, 05:09 PM
Gotham Racing is a great racing game.
I highly recommend it.
:)

Liquid Gears
06-11-2002, 06:10 PM
Morrowind over Rallisport Challenge...........Phff. Give me a break, you godda be kiding. No, I would never do that!!!! I would get Halo & Rallisport Challenge. I'm picking up Test Drive tommorow and then Rallisport Challenge is next. Lol, Morrowind. Riiiiiiggghhtt.:rolleyes:

FuNkY mOnK
06-11-2002, 08:07 PM
Well he’s obviously looking for a racing game so I would recommend gpr if you like driving for kudos upgrades and pack racing, rally is racing against the clock by yourself. Test drive, haven’t played it yet. Also Sega GT 2002 is not to far off so perhaps you should play halo and maybe rent the other three until gt comes out.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-12-2002, 10:15 PM
Well as far as the racing games go, you should definatly check out MOTO GP, PGR or RSC.

Untill next time...:mad:

Liquid Gears
06-13-2002, 04:31 PM
I just saw Rainbow (MM VJ) on Muchmusic playing Test Drive on PS2. This game is SICK!! I'm gonna pick this game up FOR SURE. One of the things I liked about it was, whenever the game loads you get to play an old Atari version of Pong. That's pretty cool, eh?

Spaztic
06-14-2002, 11:23 AM
PGR is the worst racing game! It also has sometype of rubberband AI. Its racing get incredibly hard, and makes you want to smash the game! Do yourself a favor and rent this game before you buy it! I made the mistake of buying it! Get RalliSport it is easily the best racing game to date! I like it better then GT3!