PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind Cool Glitch

Tkf5000
06-10-2002, 05:25 PM
As we all know morrowind has many glitches. I have encountered quite a few but I think this one is pretty cool. I dont know if it works with everyone but the guy in Balmora in the south wall (theives guild) the guy that will take tour bounty off, well drop your money on theground and tell him to take the price off you head. It will say you payed blank amount of money but actually you didnt pay a cent. This is a great way to rob stores. You go to a store , steal a bunch of crap before a guard kills you and run to the theives guild and you will get free no bounty. Cool eh? I made about 1,500 of this from ONE store! Just dont sell the man\woman back the goods u stole. Sell them to someone else like another store or fighters guild.

FuNkY mOnK
06-11-2002, 08:19 PM
Your crime as been reported how will you pled.

1. Resist arrest
2. Pay in gold
3. Or go to jail

:)

Tkf5000
06-12-2002, 11:09 AM
i pick option 4 (no im not seing things i just want 4), get that other dood to take off your bounty for freeeeeeeeee.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-13-2002, 07:52 PM
Pretty tyte, from what i've been hearing this game is cool. But i'm not a big RPG fan. But i'll eventually try one...

Untill next time...:mad:

Fixxer
06-13-2002, 10:02 PM
Go buy all of three items that have drain magicka from the alchemist in Balmora (can't remember what the items are off hand but they are bout 10 gold each) and keep selling them back.... Soon she'll have like 300 of each and buy them all and start making drain magicka potions and selling them back again. You'll level/get rich in no time :D Thats assuming alechemy is a major/minor skill for you.

faceoff508
06-15-2002, 07:21 PM
I made tons of money doing that, but if you kill a weak owner you can steal all the thing he has!

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 08:03 PM
You cannot do that trick with the 17000 gold Sword of White Woe in the East guard tower in balmora...i stole it, recalled to the southwall club, did the trick, went outside and got guard whacked.

khaos2005
06-15-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
As we all know morrowind has many glitches. I have encountered quite a few but I think this one is pretty cool. I dont know if it works with everyone but the guy in Balmora in the south wall (theives guild) the guy that will take tour bounty off, well drop your money on theground and tell him to take the price off you head. It will say you payed blank amount of money but actually you didnt pay a cent. This is a great way to rob stores. You go to a store , steal a bunch of crap before a guard kills you and run to the theives guild and you will get free no bounty. Cool eh? I made about 1,500 of this from ONE store! Just dont sell the man\woman back the goods u stole. Sell them to someone else like another store or fighters guild.

I didn't realize this was a trick, but I encountered this last night and was thinking of posting it.

I knocked off this bastard in the temple, and got a $1025 bounty. I went to the guy, but only had $128 in gold. Someone told me he can take bounties off, and I was hoping he could take it off for free, or I could at least cover it with the little I had (I didn't realize how the process worked at that point). He told me it was like $518 in gold. I was upset, but continued on, figuring he wouldn't be able to do it. I checked my bounty later and it was zeroed out. I was happy, and when I checked my money, I still had my $128. Weird. Oh well, I'm not complaining.

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 09:29 PM
My highest bounty was over 23,000. :cool:

RadRider
06-15-2002, 09:58 PM
That's nothing. You can also steal items, then hide them, go to jail for your crimes, come out and still have the items.

But the best thing of all, is summoning.
Get scrolls or spells of bound itemx (where itemx is a boot, pauldron, cuirass, etc.) and cast the spell. You will notice that your now enchanted item is a Daedric item. Simply drop that item onto the ground, wait for the enchantment to wear off, then pick the item up again. Guess what? It's still Daedric, and I believe that because it's summoned, it's weight is also zero.