PDA

View Full Version : fast and the ferious on xbox

xboxmaster2002
06-11-2002, 12:23 AM
thats right fast and the ferious is going to be a game it should be fun i wanted a fast and the ferious game since the movie came out and here it is http://xbox.ign.com/articles/361/361841p1.html

mosaicOFdelrium
06-11-2002, 06:34 AM
this game is going to suck. Universal Studios should just stick to making movies based off of games instead of making games based off of movies. proof: the games based on The Mummy. THat GAME SUCKED MY A-S-S!

xboxmaster2002
06-11-2002, 09:43 AM
if they make it like burnout it should be fun

Frostberg
06-11-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by mosaicOFdelrium
this game is going to suck. Universal Studios should just stick to making movies based off of games instead of making games based off of movies. proof: the games based on The Mummy. THat GAME SUCKED MY A-S-S!

Well, the indiana jones game looks like fun...

But a F&TF game sounds interesting, but it doesnt seem like it would have a whole lot of replay value

Xbox Owner
06-11-2002, 10:32 AM
Yeah..maybe a rent..maybe.

MOrgE
06-11-2002, 10:44 AM
if the game allows you to customize your car using REAL WORLD parts and actually uses some cool a$$ imports....

then i'd buy it :)

Dre
06-11-2002, 11:00 AM
Be even cooler if it had online capability and you could race for pink slips with other people... add a whole new dimension to the game. Especially if there were alot of cars you could choose from and you can "fine-tune" them and stuff...

MOrgE
06-11-2002, 11:02 AM
HAHA... that sounds awesome...

if done right, this game could save me $50,000....
i wouldn't have to buy a Supra.... i could virtually build one :)

E-Xbox
06-11-2002, 04:08 PM
this could be a good game..and this could be a bad game..
it will be good if..
u buy a crappy car..
then win money in street races..
and u can keep souping up your car!
that would be sooo sick!

peace

Snoopy7548
06-11-2002, 06:54 PM
i hate imports. and kids that soup up their cars. theyre such pricks. i hate them. theyre such fake ghetto bastards. god i wanna bash their faces in. oh, and by the way, the movie was pretty lame, the only good parts were the races, other than that, it sucked:D

aronx
06-11-2002, 06:56 PM
isn't fast and ferious (note the spelling) that game about a really fast car driven by a monkey?

Snoopy7548
06-11-2002, 06:57 PM
lol, it probly is:D

Plewis
06-11-2002, 08:59 PM
r u thinking about diddy kong racing or sweaty monkey balls... or is it super monkey ball...:D

E-Xbox
06-11-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by aronx
isn't fast and ferious (note the spelling) that game about a really fast car driven by a monkey?
lmao!
i dont think so....
hehe

peace

GRAVEDIGGER
06-11-2002, 09:33 PM
A Fast and the Furious game....:rolleyes:
Well i guess if they are making a croccodile hunter movie then that opens the flood gates for folishness.

Untill next time...:mad:

E-Xbox
06-11-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
A Fast and the Furious game....:rolleyes:
Well i guess if they are making a croccodile hunter movie then that opens the flood gates for folishness.

Untill next time...:mad:
they are?!
lol!!!

peace

fear_this
06-11-2002, 10:37 PM
The Fast and The Furious was a good movie. If they can make the game as good as the movie. Then im sure the game will be great.

Snoopy7548
06-12-2002, 03:05 PM
hha, theyre making a croc hunter movie? that guy is soooo funny, whenever an alligator bites him, hes like: "oy! that little booger got me! but no worries, tis but a scratch!":D :D

Shorezy
06-12-2002, 03:23 PM
MAYBE i'd check it out, but it doesn't sound that good. I'll prolly rent it if it comes out.

Laxeph
06-12-2002, 04:26 PM
This could be one of the greatest games of all time!!!

or, one of the worst.

thAshAdyOne
06-12-2002, 06:27 PM
THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE AND THIS GAME (WHILE IT MIGHT NOT BE GOOD) WILL BE ADDED TO MY COLLECTION ONCE IT COMES OUT

Calve
06-12-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
i hate imports. and kids that soup up their cars. theyre such pricks. i hate them. theyre such fake ghetto bastards. god i wanna bash their faces in. oh, and by the way, the movie was pretty lame, the only good parts were the races, other than that, it sucked:D

oh and i suppose you know everyone that soups up their cars:rolleyes: your a prick for sayin that

u prejudice *****

fear_this
06-12-2002, 10:01 PM
Souping up your car doesnt make you want to be ghetto or anything, people do it because they want to soup up there cars. And pick up some girls. :cool:

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
Souping up your car doesnt make you want to be ghetto or anything, people do it because they want to soup up there cars. And pick up some girls. :cool:
lol!
tru..
its all bout the girls and the cars!

peace

fear_this
06-12-2002, 10:08 PM
Yep thats right, Girls and Cars. What more in life could you imagine? Well throw in the Xbox. Good Looking Girls, Good Looking Cars, and Good looking Xbox. Thats all you need in life. Or am i missing something? :D

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
Yep thats right, Girls and Cars. What more in life could you imagine? Well throw in the Xbox. Good Looking Girls, Good Looking Cars, and Good looking Xbox. Thats all you need in life. Or am i missing something? :D

food...
drinks..
and there ya go!

peace

y2kash_14
06-13-2002, 03:04 AM
hey, i soup up my car, yup i got me a '56 Rusted Beetle Packed with Dual-Tanks of Nos.

greggp666
06-13-2002, 04:03 AM
ok go and see the movie "POINT BREAK" and you will clearly see how much of a rip off "THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS " is. lets break it down .FBI under cover to bust someone robbing something(banks or trucks)guy falls for girl that hangs with the robbers.confilt with FBi guy and girl about where there trust,loveand loyolty(sp?) is.then the big ending lalalalalal . same f'n movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
hey, i soup up my car, yup i got me a '56 Rusted Beetle Packed with Dual-Tanks of Nos.

lol!
sweet man!

peace

JohnB
06-13-2002, 10:45 AM

the worst post I've ever seen this guy post... you have lost your credibility. That is a terrible generalization my friend. I'm 19; I goto UTSA majoring in EE, I like video games, I have a great life and decent 2story house, but one of my favorite hobbies is modding up my Civic. Why do you hate imports? Hate the driver, not the car. Obviously you know nothing about imports, otherwise you wouldn't post something so ridiculously prejudice. You still want to bash my face in... ?

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by JohnB
the worst post I've ever seen this guy post... you have lost your credibility. That is a terrible generalization my friend. I'm 19; I goto UTSA majoring in EE, I like video games, I have a great life and decent 2story house, but one of my favorite hobbies is modding up my Civic. Why do you hate imports? Hate the driver, not the car. Obviously you know nothing about imports, otherwise you wouldn't post something so ridiculously prejudice. You still want to bash my face in... ?
lol...
yo man..
put some pics of your car up ..

peace

JohnB
06-13-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

lol...
yo man..
put some pics of your car up ..

peace

It's not all that right now. I'm still working on it. I have a new hood and new kit but I'm saving up to get it painted right now. I have a few engine mods, just aem intake and catback exhaust right now. more to come soon...

http://home.satx.rr.com/gazeme/mycivic.JPG
http://home.satx.rr.com/gazeme/myrear.JPG

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 11:05 AM
It's not all that right now. I'm still working on it. I have a new hood and new kit but I'm saving up to get it painted right now. I have a few engine mods, just aem intake and catback exhaust right now. more to come soon...

http://home.satx.rr.com/gazeme/mycivic.JPG
http://home.satx.rr.com/gazeme/myrear.JPG
sweet man!
those lights are pimped!!

peace

Snoopy7548
06-13-2002, 01:55 PM
lol, sorry if i sounded like an *******. but i dont really hate imports, i just hate the people who soup up their cars and stuff like that. and they ARE fake ghetto kids. well, at least in my school. everyone in my school who has an import are such fake ghetto bastards. its really annoying. it would be find if they would soup up their cars, but not when theyre trying to be all cool and everything, when theyre really annoying. especially the white kids in my school who try to be all black and stuff, its the most annoying thing in the world. sorry if i offended anyone here:) EDIT: and i also hate it when they put those huge spoilers on the back. they look so retarted, its not like the car will go THAT much faster.:rolleyes:

JohnB
06-13-2002, 02:10 PM
lol, sorry if i sounded like an *******. but i dont really hate imports, i just hate the people who soup up their cars and stuff like that. and they ARE fake ghetto kids. well, at least in my school. everyone in my school who has an import are such fake ghetto bastards. its really annoying. it would be find if they would soup up their cars, but not when theyre trying to be all cool and everything, when theyre really annoying. especially the white kids in my school who try to be all black and stuff, its the most annoying thing in the world. sorry if i offended anyone here:) EDIT: and i also hate it when they put those huge spoilers on the back. they look so retarted, its not like the car will go THAT much faster.:rolleyes:

I know what you mean. I can't stand those little punks who rev at me with useless stickers on their car and a 40foot shopping-cart wing and a weed-eater exhaust. I'm on the superhonda.com forums all the time and we always talk about those little punk kids. I see them all the time. As for me, I just drive normally, and keep the racing and reving at the track like everyone should. I don't even race, yet. Most import drivers here in S.A. are mexican or asians, and a few whites, but anyway, just be careful when making generalized comments. We're not all the same.

Snoopy7548
06-13-2002, 02:14 PM

I know what you mean. I can't stand those little punks who rev at me with useless stickers on their car and a 40foot shopping-cart wing and a weed-eater exhaust. I'm on the superhonda.com forums all the time and we always talk about those little punk kids. I see them all the time. As for me, I just drive normally, and keep the racing and reving at the track like everyone should. I don't even race, yet. Most import drivers here in S.A. are mexican or asians, and a few whites, but anyway, just be careful when making generalized comments. We're not all the same.

yea, thats exactly how i feel about those kind of kids. its cool if you wanna soup up your car and stuff, but not when u have those huge spoilers and decals. :D

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 02:16 PM
yea, thats exactly how i feel about those kind of kids. its cool if you wanna soup up your car and stuff, but not when u have those huge spoilers and decals. :D
lol..
the smaller spoilers are nice..
but some big ones are extremely ugly!

peace

Snoopy7548
06-13-2002, 02:19 PM
lol, yea, i wanna take a bat and knock them off, lol. theres like no point in them, its such a waste of money. its not like your car will go 50 mph more faster if u have a big spoiler

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 02:25 PM
lol, yea, i wanna take a bat and knock them off, lol. theres like no point in them, its such a waste of money. its not like your car will go 50 mph more faster if u have a big spoiler
lol!
but if they add some wings they can fly like a bird!

peace

Snoopy7548
06-13-2002, 02:30 PM
lol

Snoopy7548
06-13-2002, 02:34 PM
hahahha, check out this huge spoiler:

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/3416.jpg

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 04:07 PM

LMAO!
im still wondering why the car doesnt tip backwards..
hehe

peace

y2kash_14
06-13-2002, 04:13 PM

LMAO! Thats one heck of a spoiler

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 04:16 PM
yo
check the paint job on this car

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/5055.jpg

peace

y2kash_14
06-13-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox
yo
check the paint job on this car

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/5055.jpg

peace

Original................but damn ugly

faceoff508
06-13-2002, 04:23 PM
That would be cool, !! That would make an awsome racer, I hope they get the gameplay right!!

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 04:24 PM
lol!
oh well..
atleast its original..

peace

faceoff508
06-13-2002, 04:26 PM

Why is it ugly??

Xbox Owner
06-13-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
That would be cool, !! That would make an awsome racer, I hope they get the gameplay right!!

Yeah..me too..maybe i would rent it then..

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
Why is it ugly??
i dont think its ugly..
i kinda like it..

peace

faceoff508
06-13-2002, 04:32 PM

you think its nice?

Is there screens?????

y2kash_14
06-13-2002, 04:36 PM
are we talking about the same thing here???? i think you gotta read page 3 if you didn't, then i think we would be talking on the same track;)

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 04:38 PM
are we talking about the same thing here???? i think you gotta read page 3 if you didn't, then i think we would be talking on the same track;)
lol!
i dont think he read that pg..
hehe

peace

ryan123
06-14-2002, 12:16 AM
It will be interesting to see how this game turns out. Hopefully it fires on all cyclinders just like the movie and has people saying cool stuff like "I live my life a quarter mile at a time" or "Its not how you stand next to your car its how you drive it" or my personal favorite "You can't have that much NOS Ive seen how you drive you have a heavy foot you'll blow yourself up."

2k2freak23
06-14-2002, 10:21 AM
I'm not too excited about this game but I would think it is interesting.

HarryParatestes
06-14-2002, 01:14 PM
Even though I thought the movie sucked, it would be a smart move for microsoft to get it on the xbox. I'm sure it would move a good amount of systems with all the ricers I see around.

y2kash_14
06-14-2002, 01:36 PM
Test Drive seems a lot like Fast and the Ferious anyway, i'll just get that