PDA

View Full Version : Opinion of Morrowind

John002
06-11-2002, 05:35 AM
So what's the verdict on Morrowind? Is it what everyone has dreamed of, or was it a let down?
What do you all think?

:)

khaos2005
06-11-2002, 06:17 AM
best.game.ever

Chaotic
06-11-2002, 07:28 AM
Its awesome!!!

JimmieDoogan
06-11-2002, 10:33 AM
Aside from a few frame rate problems and drawdistance issues (which BTW don't detract from the gameplay in anyway), I am in love.This game couldn't be more amazing... ok so it could, but its still a wonderful experiance.

Chaotic
06-11-2002, 10:46 AM
The framerate problems are not bad at all, barely noticable. The draw distance isnt bad either since you really arent paying attention to it all the time.

I still think this game runs better on the xbox then it does on a high end pc!

OppiumNitrates
06-11-2002, 01:21 PM
Brilliant

Tkf5000
06-11-2002, 02:50 PM
omg u dont have it! go get it now!!! i have been playing non-stop except when i eat and sleep (a little bit) and this is the second time i been on the comp since i got it(and im not staying on very long either)! DO NOT RENT this game. this (like halo) is definitely a keeper. great graphics, strong gameplay, it ha everything any gamer could want. its got action,romance,magic,story,drugs,killing almost anything you can think of is in this game! and the game is so big it is scary. buy the guide with this game cuz some quests youll probly need it for(and for finding more quests). The guide also has some good hidden areas where you can get good armor a money and scrolls,etc. 3 words, go, buy,now!

UltimateAg
06-11-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
omg u dont have it! go get it now!!! i have been playing non-stop except when i eat and sleep (a little bit) and this is the second time i been on the comp since i got it(and im not staying on very long either)! DO NOT RENT this game. this (like halo) is definitely a keeper. great graphics, strong gameplay, it ha everything any gamer could want. its got action,romance,magic,story,drugs,killing almost anything you can think of is in this game! and the game is so big it is scary. buy the guide with this game cuz some quests youll probly need it for(and for finding more quests). The guide also has some good hidden areas where you can get good armor a money and scrolls,etc. 3 words, go, buy,now!

I preorderd then canceled because of all the delays; it really p*ssed me off. Then I decided I'd rent it to see how it was, but after reading your post I think I'm going to get it. Especially since that seems to be the only thing being talked about in the forums is stuff about Morrowind. I can't resist the peer pressure, I want to be just like everyone else.

Tkf5000
06-11-2002, 03:13 PM
lol, like i said u cant beat this game in 5 days even is u played 24 hours a day. well actually u dont really "beat" this game. after u beat the at least 200 hour main quest u can finish all the faction, romance,vampire, and miscelanius quests. 5 days is about what it takes to do a few small quests and get leveled up a little and learn the game.

UltimateAg
06-11-2002, 03:43 PM
lol, like i said u cant beat this game in 5 days even is u played 24 hours a day. well actually u dont really "beat" this game. after u beat the at least 200 hour main quest u can finish all the faction, romance,vampire, and miscelanius quests. 5 days is about what it takes to do a few small quests and get leveled up a little and learn the game.

Seriously have you considered getting into sales? I was dead set against buying it just on principle, but your previous post said all the right things. I guess there's one of me (sucker) born every minute.

John002
06-11-2002, 05:07 PM
How can I have time to live my "real life"?
This game is too much.

Azazel
06-11-2002, 06:10 PM
This is my first real RPG experience and I think it is awesome!!!

Im picky about which games I buy, but this one is a must own!!!:cool:

Tkf5000
06-12-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by UltimateAg

Seriously have you considered getting into sales? I was dead set against buying it just on principle, but your previous post said all the right things. I guess there's one of me (sucker) born every minute.
you mean a rocket scientist or an idot or a salesperson on the one of me born every minute?

John002
06-12-2002, 11:33 AM

you mean a rocket scientist or an idot or a salesperson on the one of me born every minute?

THERE'S AN XBOX ADDICT BORN EVERY MINUTE!

Tkf5000
06-12-2002, 11:45 AM
o , iv been here for a while since xbox came out but i didnt see that they had forums until late february. then i signed up around the first or second day of march.

Frostberg
06-12-2002, 11:55 AM
Right up there with the best of em...

Tkf5000
06-12-2002, 11:58 AM
Morrowind pulls up another throne and sits it right next to halo. and right under the are project gotham,rallysport,doa3,and hunter and kabuki wariors!(im jk about kabuki wariors)