PDA

View Full Version : Do I buy Rallisport Challenge?

lightsout
06-11-2002, 02:27 PM
I am going to the EB or Babbages tomorrow to trade Madden 2002, MGS2, and NCAA 2002 for ps2, and DOA3 and Madden 2002 for Xbox. I would like to hope i could at least get two games from the trade credit. So anyway, I don't even have an Xbox yet, i will get it tomorrow, but one game i am definately picking up is morrowind. My question is, is Rallisport Challenge worth buying? Or should i just go ahead and rent it? Will it keep me occupied for a long time if i were to buy it? Or is it an easy beater? I have GT3 and pretty much played that game out. Thanks. :cool:

Xbox Owner
06-11-2002, 03:59 PM
Yeah..IMO it is..but i dunno..rent it

Liquid Gears
06-13-2002, 01:43 PM
Yeah, buy it. It's the best racing game so far on the XBox, I highly recomend it. I'm gonna pick it up right after I get Test Drive and Outlaw Golf.:cool:

Nas
06-13-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Yeah, buy it. It's the best racing game so far on the XBox, I highly recomend it. I'm gonna pick it up right after I get Test Drive and Outlaw Golf.:cool:

awesome, well i'm gonna pick it up Saturday because I have some EB store credit left over ($39) so i'm gonna pay the difference and get it Satuday! thanx for your advice!

hollaaa:cool: