PDA

View Full Version : Great Game Idea

Tkf5000
06-11-2002, 03:55 PM
Imagine if you took Morrowind made it into the future and changed it and crossed it with Halo or Starcraft. That would be so neat and u got judged by like your aim and explosives and long range targeting and vehicle control. And you could buy guns and equipment and drive tanks,fly ships and visit different planets. I think it would be a great game. The quests woud be like destroy the alien fort and you could get people to help you. People that were really experienced with guns or ordinary townspeople and u give them a gun. There would have to be like 3 planets a little smaller than half of Morrowind and some small moons.Alos each planet would have their own race like if it wuz a starcraft game there would be a terran planet,a zerg planet, and a protoss planet, or like halo it would have a human planet,a covenant planet and a flood planet and you could control any of the three.I hope a game like this is made sometime,it would be awesome. I know about Duality but thats still a level game.

Slacker
06-11-2002, 04:01 PM
I was reading about a game kinda like that I think itwas Called Haven, I know you could be on the planet and just as easily fly off into space, anyway games like that are coming , it won't be long until we have Holo Decks ,,,heheheheh

Tkf5000
06-11-2002, 04:03 PM
I heard that name before,haven, but i didnt read much aobut it. i mean a non-linear gamelike morrowind not like halo.

Xbox Owner
06-11-2002, 04:06 PM
That does sound pretty awesome..maybe it will happen soon!!

JJaX
06-11-2002, 04:08 PM
It would be cool to just roll around as master chief in morrowind and shoot people.

Im sure the PC version there will be MODs like this

E-Xbox
06-11-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner
That does sound pretty awesome..maybe it will happen soon!!
yea
that would be pretty cool i guess.
since morrowind and halo are good..

peace

Tkf5000
06-11-2002, 04:11 PM
I mean rebuild the whole thing if like bethesda and microsoft designed a game using the morrowind engine and changing it around and adding halo into it that would be better than the origional.

Xbox Owner
06-11-2002, 04:13 PM
lol! that's sooo confusing..

E-Xbox
06-11-2002, 04:20 PM
lol! that's sooo confusing.. u probably didnt even read the post!
u just replied with something dumb!
hehe

peace

Dre
06-11-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
It would be cool to just roll around as master chief in morrowind and shoot people.

Now that I've seen the total awesomeness that this game is first-hand I must say that I somewhat regret not getting the PC version instead. Why? For the mods. I really hope that we'll be seeing some mods coming to the xbox version because it could be enough to make this game "perfect". True.. the initial loading time, or after dying, could also be shorter.. but thats a minor thing and I think its my only beef with the game. Doesn't matter all that much now because I just go hit my bong during loading times.. but still.

Anyhoo I'm crossing my fingers that with Xbox live we'll see an editor come our way (the devs said that this is a possibility.. don't have a link, sorry).

Xbox Owner
06-11-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox
u probably didnt even read the post!
u just replied with something dumb!
hehe

peace

lol..i read it..i mean when he said:

I mean rebuild the whole thing if like bethesda and microsoft designed a game using the morrowind engine and changing it around and adding halo into it that would be better than the origional.

because it would be like a rpgfps type thing

JJaX
06-11-2002, 04:42 PM

lol..i read it..i mean when he said:

because it would be like a rpgfps type thing

If you want a RPG game with lots of FPS action wait for Deus Ex 2

It will blow your mind, Trust JJaX

Snoopy7548
06-11-2002, 05:24 PM
wouldnt it be sweet if they made a back to the future game? with the delorean and everything?:D

aronx
06-11-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Any game that lets you shoot innocent people (a la GTA3) rocks! Its just too bad there is consequences, like game companies have some sort of repsonsibility to the public. Please!