PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL stories thread

ooMORROWINDoo
06-11-2002, 03:57 PM
this thread is to be devoted to all your crazy, funny, awesome, exciting, or frusterating, adventures in Morrowind. I dont expect this thread to boom right away sense the game is new...but with such a huge, living, breathing world, i dont think you guys will have trouble getting into big adventures!
Start posting your stories............................................................................................. .................................................................................................... .........................................................................NOW!
have fun:)

Xbox Owner
06-11-2002, 04:01 PM
I don't have it, yet, but I think I am going to get it..

ooMORROWINDoo
06-11-2002, 04:02 PM
sorry guys i didnt mean to make tha thread so llloonngg
you have to scroll way right to read it all
SORRY! i got to excited:eek:
ok.....um....NOW start havin fun!

monkeyman
06-11-2002, 04:05 PM
it took me about 8 minutes to kill the lady in the lighthouse:(

i just got this game yesterday though so oh well i just need to work on how to hit people with my sword

JimmieDoogan
06-11-2002, 04:29 PM
Here is a simple story but I will tell it as well as possible.

The night was cold. Bear Bo was told that he was to walk to Mor Lag where he would cross a bridge to find some ruins that would hold a special box he was to return to a friend. As he left the Fighter's Guild in Balmora the rains began to pour. The thunder clapped accross the sky as he walked accross the two bridges that allow passage over the river Odai. On his way out, the air just didn't feel right. Even the worms were coiling in the cold, regardless of how wet it was.
With his axe in hand, Bear Bo left the safe area around town, and walked to the fork. The winds began to pick up as he reached the hill. The air became musty and the night grew darker. Bear Bo reached the top of the hill and came to an old metal bridge. The bridge was covered in rust and riveted by thousands of iron bullets and was built well enough to last throughout the ages.
He began to cross the bridge as the wind picked up and suddenly, out of the darkness, a wizard appeared. The wizard promptly attacked Bear Bo as he attempted to pass. Not so much a word had left his lips before he began to cast his first spell. The sounds of conjure arose from the wizard "Malr-TomaTobal-E-A" left his mouth as a skeleton rose up from the ground. Quickly the wizard stuck a second time. He used a shock spell, however, Bear Bo was not impressed or unhinged. His face, stoic and his will storong, he struck down the hapless wizard in a single blow, annilating all his magic and the conjured dead.
As he walked away from the corps of the useless wizard, a breeze lightly picked up a single grain of dirt and settled it upon Bear Bo's shoulder. A dust storm was coming. Quickly, Bear Bo searched for the cave entrance to the ruins but found nothing. Before he was able to do anything more, the storm was already battering his body with the fury of the gods. He stumbled down the mountain and wandered aimlessly through the endless bombardment of rock and dust. For a night and a day, he found nothing but a horrid storm. It knocked him out twice already and he needed shelter fast.
He crawled his way into a cave inhabited by a family of Dark Elves. These elves seemed to be angered by Bear Bo's presence. He attempted to explain to them that he needed only a moments time to collect himself and that he would go no further than the central hall, but the elves were not compliant. He was forced to take his axe and split the skulls of everyone in the cave. After the blood wake had settled, he stood alone. He devoured their food, slept in their beds and by morning the storm had receeded.
He couldn't help thinking that the family was probably outcast from their village. That they were probably tormented people and that their destiny would not have been met if only they'd allowed him to stay for a while. Quickly he found the ruins, retrived the puzzle box from within and returned to Balmora to claim his prize. Once there, he was asked by a holy man about the family, but Bear Bo had no reply. He only said that "Stupid people belong in their graves... ".

Xbox Owner
06-11-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by ooMORROWINDoo
sorry guys i didnt mean to make tha thread so llloonngg
you have to scroll way right to read it all
SORRY! i got to excited:eek:
ok.....um....NOW start havin fun!

lol..just edit it and erase those periods...

OppiumNitrates
06-11-2002, 04:49 PM
JimmyDoogin the novelist . . . . took him about 30 lines of text to find the ruins and then 3 lines to go in, get the loot, and return home . . . . . LoL

j/k brotha good, its a good read

JimmieDoogan
06-11-2002, 04:51 PM
Well.. the post requests a story, not a few quips about what I did... so I wrote a story. ;)

Dre
06-13-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
Well.. the post requests a story, not a few quips about what I did... so I wrote a story. ;)

And it was well told! Good story bud