PDA

View Full Version : Kakutou Chojin or Taofeng ???

Shadow20002
06-11-2002, 07:18 PM
We know that Microsoft will release two hot and anticipated titles in later this year. Kakutou Chojin, the best shadowed and realistic body building effects characters. Taofeng, new engine bone cracker and chi powers will enjoy everyone. So my question is: Will Kakutou Chojin knock all fighting games down or Taofeng with his new engine ?

GRAVEDIGGER
06-13-2002, 09:43 PM
Well, IMO this is gonna be a hard decision, because both these games are great, and i know i'll be getting both games. But if i had to choose i'd say that Kakuto Chojin is shaping up to be quite a brawler. But you never know, TaoFeng is also on the rise. We'll just have to wait and see. As for now, the verdict for me is Kakuto Chojin.

Untill next time...:mad:

faceoff508
06-15-2002, 07:28 PM
How about BOTH?

GRAVEDIGGER
06-16-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
How about BOTH?

LoL, that could work too...

Untill next time...:mad:

Tkf5000
06-17-2002, 01:26 PM
Tao Feng has magic (Chi).Tao Feng has bones that break. But they have stoopid fighters like stuff like purple monk, not something average like Zak or something. But Kato Choujin looks better overall. Its more of a brawler like DOA or Tekken. Tao Feng is like some Mortal Kombat. But both look really good. We will have to wait until it gets closer to the release to read more about these games.

Vuldarak Zeta
06-22-2002, 10:34 PM
from what little video of seen of both games, its seems that the actual fighting in both games is not up to par with doa. hopefully they will be great when they finnaly get released. im lookin forward to kc more than tf.