PDA

View Full Version : New Site Design

John
01-23-2001, 09:36 PM
I must say.. Looks a lot better! This site is progressing nicely, and I'm proud of you guys.

However, the yellow quotes on the news page just won't do.. :eek:

KevinM
01-23-2001, 10:14 PM
Thanks Jon.. were still working as I type :)> Lots of new things on the horizon !!!

Tom
01-24-2001, 07:15 AM
We noticed that last night ourselves. :) We certainly won't be quoting in yellow anymore. :) Thanks for the comments!

John
01-24-2001, 03:23 PM
This site is looking really good guys.. Wouldn't be surprised if it gains popularity in the near future. One more tidbit of constructive criticism for ya.. The 'New Screenshots' sections is cool, but I think you guys should put it in the left menu of the main page. I have to scroll the page to the right to see the stuff there, even when the window is maximized. Just thought all of the good features should be accessible from the start!! Anyway, keep up the good work! :D

Edit: I realize the scrolling issue has to do with one's resolution, but you should be aware that anything at most 800x600 will miss a few things!

[Edited by John on 01-24-2001 at 04:36 PM]

Tom
01-24-2001, 07:05 PM
Looks like we may have spent to much time gawking at our design in high res. :) We definitly want it to work for everyone. We'll have to sick Kevin and Stephen on it, our supersized Web design team.

*Laughs off into the darkness*