PDA

View Full Version : Shame on me

FuNkY mOnK
06-12-2002, 06:03 AM
I never noticed the main page of xbox addict, they have an impressive game review and preview, screen shots of unprecedented quality, and tons of xbox info bar none to the wannabes out there. As for my xbox needs I coming to xbox addict main page first from now on. Sorry I took this for granted.

mosaicOFdelrium
06-12-2002, 06:52 AM
what the! do you mean that as long as you've been posting at these forums, you've never been to the main page before in your life? holy... well, good job.

Laxeph
06-12-2002, 08:49 AM
That seems a bit odd. I don't know how you could click "forums" with out seeing the big pictures of Hunter with "REVIEW" in large letters. But now that you have, take full advantage of it.

FuNkY mOnK
06-12-2002, 09:53 AM
Hey I’m sorry I didn’t take full advantage of this, when I registered I immediately put the general discussion part of the forum in my favorites, so when I want to go to xbox addicts I go right to general discussion forum by-passing the main page, Not anymore though.

Laxeph
06-12-2002, 09:56 AM
Ahhh, now I see.

Hugh_Jass
06-12-2002, 12:05 PM
You might want to hang on to that link. Once in a while the main page goes down but you can still get to the forums directly. They must be on different machines.

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
You might want to hang on to that link. Once in a while the main page goes down but you can still get to the forums directly. They must be on different machines.
yea i noticed that also...
main page is
www.xboxaddict.com
forums are..
www.xboxaddict.com/forums
so its not that hard to type in..

peace

fear_this
06-12-2002, 09:58 PM
Man thats like a sin there dude. :rolleyes:

Nato King
06-13-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by mosaicOFdelrium
what the! do you mean that as long as you've been posting at these forums, you've never been to the main page before in your life? holy... well, good job.

I would have to go with what mosaicOFdelrium said: what the! do you mean.:)

DIGITAL
06-13-2002, 06:43 PM
yeah the main page is amazing ,great reviews an previws plus i just love the non stop contest that are always going on!:D

faceoff508
06-13-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
I never noticed the main page of xbox addict, they have an impressive game review and preview, screen shots of unprecedented quality, and tons of xbox info bar none to the wannabes out there. As for my xbox needs I coming to xbox addict main page first from now on. Sorry I took this for granted.

I always go on to the first page to check the reviews!!

Laxeph
06-13-2002, 08:05 PM
They seem to review that big games right away but they sometimes don't review smaller, less hyped games until 2-3 months after release.