PDA

View Full Version : Heck Yah! I won something on Xbox.com

Hermes
06-12-2002, 06:14 AM
I pulled the skate board out of Billy's azz on the Xbox title blitz instant win thing, and it said "Ahhh, that feels better. You win! Your prize will be sent to the address in your profile." Heck yah!. Any one else had any luck? (I hope it's not Crapuki Warriors.)

mosaicOFdelrium
06-12-2002, 06:50 AM
it probably will be kabuki warriors lmfao. dude if you get something like a new xbox, let me have it. ok? you already have one, i could use another one!

Hermes
06-12-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by mosaicOFdelrium
dude if you get something like a new xbox, let me have it. ok? you already have one, i could use another one!

Ok here's the deal. And you can hold me to this. If they send me another Xbox console, (and we all know they aren't going to) but if they do, I will sell it to you, mosaicOFdelrium , for $10. :D

Xbox Owner
06-12-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Hermes
I pulled the skate board out of Billy's azz on the Xbox title blitz instant win thing, and it said "Ahhh, that feels better. You win! Your prize will be sent to the address in your profile." Heck yah!. Any one else had any luck? (I hope it's not Crapuki Warriors.)

I did the same thing, but I never got it. Infact, I did it twice.:rolleyes:

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner
I did the same thing, but I never got it. Infact, I did it twice.:rolleyes:
then maybe u shouldnt have put in a fake adress!
lol

peace

Xbox Owner
06-12-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

then maybe u shouldnt have put in a fake adress!
lol

peace

I don't know if I did. Ohhh well..:D

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner
I don't know if I did. Ohhh well..:D
then why dont u just check?
geez..

peace

Razzle Dazzle
06-12-2002, 03:03 PM
A lot of times when you win something, it takes a really long time to get the prizes in the mail. Be patient, I'm sure they're on their way. :)

Bouchinator33
06-12-2002, 03:18 PM
Sounds like one of those fake ads that they say you win something when you click it,then they ask for your address and all, but they really just put you on a mailing list or something. I see them all the time and i havent saw a real one yet.

Shorezy
06-12-2002, 03:21 PM
I havn't had much luck yet. Maybe you'll get sumthin awsome, hopefully you do.

wweomaniac
06-12-2002, 03:28 PM
I've won it a tonne of times. I'll send you a screenshot. There s away of getting it to show you win. However, whether or not they will send you the game after you do this is doubtful...

But here's how it looks when you win.

Hickboy
06-12-2002, 07:28 PM
Too bad i'm in Canada and it doesn't apply

I have won about three times.

wweomaniac
06-12-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Hickboy
Too bad i'm in Canada and it doesn't apply

I have won about three times.
it does apply if you live in cda. I live in cda too.

Razzle Dazzle
06-12-2002, 08:12 PM
xbox.com is a really reputable site, run by microsoft. They WILL send your game(s), but, as I said earlier, it takes a while to receive things that you win. Sometimes months even. Doesn't mean that you didn't win or that it's a scam. I know this because I have won some stuff from the internet and it takes a while.

Hickboy
06-12-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac

it does apply if you live in cda. I live in cda too.

from Xbox.com:
Open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 13 years of age or older at the time of entry.

No Canada :)

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
Except they dont say you have won a game...it could be ANYTHING...like a cheap coupon or something...
lol
a letter from m$
that says thanks for supporting xbox.
hehe

peace

Frostberg
06-12-2002, 10:00 PM
Except they don't say you have won a game...it could be ANYTHING...like a cheap coupon or something...

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 10:02 PM
Except they don't say you have won a game...it could be ANYTHING...like a cheap coupon or something...
wat the?!
u just posted that!
hehe

peace

fear_this
06-12-2002, 10:06 PM
Actually Frostberg before you go into the Instant Win Game they say something that like Try to win a instant free game on the Instant Win Game or something like that. Its on one of the links down at the bottom of the site or something.

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
Actually Frostberg before you go into the Instant Win Game they say something that like Try to win a instant free game on the Instant Win Game or something like that. Its on one of the links down at the bottom of the site or something.
oh!
GOOD EYE!!

peace

fear_this
06-12-2002, 10:11 PM
Thats why i was given two of them! :p until..... i just ate one... ><!

Frostberg
06-12-2002, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I know...but I think there might be different levels...if the people here won so much they would of got their games...I would think they would tell you exactly if you won a game...not just "you won" and you should be able to choose your own game (whats the point if they send you a game you already have?)...if not then they should tell you which game it is, or at least tell you that you won a game...

But I dunno why it went on twice E, as you can see my post is clearly not before yours...so I didnt post it twice, I edited it to add in the ' on don't and it went behind your post for some reason...

Rusted Gundam
06-12-2002, 10:12 PM
Yea, Im just not cool enough:confused: i made poor lil Johnny have bigger problems.. I thought it said help Johnny regerate the skateboard so I shoved it in more.. Man, I wish i read the directions.:rolleyes:

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 10:13 PM
Yeah, I know...but I think there might be different levels...if the people here won so much they would of got their games...I would think they would tell you exactly if you won a game...not just "you won" and you should be able to choose your own game (whats the point if they send you a game you already have?)...if not then they should tell you which game it is, or at least tell you that you won a game...

But I dunno why it went on twice E, as you can see my post is clearly not before yours...so I didnt post it twice, I edited it to add in the ' on don't and it went behind your post for some reason...
lol!
thats some messed up crap..
im quoting u..
before u even posted !
lmao!

peace

fear_this
06-12-2002, 10:14 PM
Yeah, I don't know why they did that either. Thats Bill Gates for ya. :rolleyes:

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Mad Dasher
Yea, Im just not cool enough:confused: i made poor lil Johnny have bigger problems.. I thought it said help Johnny regerate the skateboard so I shoved it in more.. Man, I wish i read the directions.:rolleyes:
LMAO!!
thats funny ish!

peace

Rusted Gundam
06-12-2002, 10:18 PM
Yea, im here till 12:00, and if you keep following me I'll have you arrested

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 10:21 PM
Yea, im here till 12:00, and if you keep following me I'll have you arrested
are u talking to me?!
lol

peace

Rusted Gundam
06-12-2002, 10:22 PM
Sort of, more trying to be like the guy in Spider-Man: The Movie : The Game, in training he tells you something and says "Follow me? Good.. You better stop following me or I'll have you arrested."

Frostberg
06-12-2002, 10:24 PM
Sort of, more trying to be like the guy in Spider-Man: The Movie : The Game, in training he tells you something and says "Follow me? Good.. You better stop following me or I'll have you arrested."
lol that guy has a lot of jokes...but most of them are stupid...but funny...

Rusted Gundam
06-12-2002, 10:30 PM
Yea, tommorow Im just gonna say that.. lol its gonna rock cause we go to this college a hour away so we get really bored :) (we as in my schoolmates who wasted 1/2 of summer to learn java that we will prolly forget, but hey WE GET FREE DELLS IF we do good :))

an0nym0u5
06-13-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

lol!
thats some messed up crap..
im quoting u..
before u even posted !
lmao!

peace

how the...?
that's crazy, you can tell the future.