PDA

View Full Version : Tactics For Halo Multiplayer Maps

Rancey
06-12-2002, 07:39 AM
Well, I am going to go into a Halo tourney in a week, I think my skills are good enough...I just need to know some good tactics for the maps I'll be playing :) The maps look like they're gonna be Blood Gulch, Battle Creek, Sidewinder & Hang em High, and it's going to be 2 vs 2 team slayer with all weapons...so, start giving me some cheap sniping spots, overshield spots, anything that could help :)

Plewis
06-12-2002, 04:19 PM
well at battle creek you can jump in the windows by jumping on a rock on the side and jumping at the window... you can also get on the roof by a similar way... go up the ladder and get the sniper rifle... at one of them you can jump at the big thing with the rocket launcher because theres a little crevice... at the other you can jump on this side thing and its a pretty good sniper spot also you can jump at tree and be held between the tree and the wall... hope that helps some with battle creek... also you can get on top of the portal on the back of buildings by getting on top of the building taking a running jump towards the back of it... and then going on top of the portal... pretty good place to get a few cheap kills with the rocket launcher!:)

SpartanSniper
06-12-2002, 10:31 PM
Also to add to those great Battle Creek spots you could also use the creek itself......Duck into one of the sides and you are almost invisible.....mainly on the side opposite of the Active Camo.

Your only problem with these is grenades in a spitscreen game.

~ SpartanSniper

Infadead
06-13-2002, 02:20 AM
hello jason, i see your getting ready for the tourny.. :)

i found a NICE spot in battle creek.

u know the spot where the invisible is, well go there and to the left you can crouch down in between a rock and a bush...

this spot is very good, but once youve poped a few dudes from it, they start looking there.........

cya in the tourny bro

GRAVEDIGGER
06-13-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Infadead
hello jason, i see your getting ready for the tourny.. :)

i found a NICE spot in battle creek.

u know the spot where the invisible is, well go there and to the left you can crouch down in between a rock and a bush...

this spot is very good, but once youve poped a few dudes from it, they start looking there.........

cya in the tourny bro

This is true, i've done this a few times. But like you said after about 2-3 Kills folks begin to suspect whats up....Good luck with the tourney man...

Untill next time...:mad: