PDA

View Full Version : trade-in at EB

MOrgE
06-12-2002, 09:58 AM
has anyone ever traded-in any of their games to EB??
i'm just curious as to what kinda deal they give you....
is it worth it??

thanks in advance....

Laxeph
06-12-2002, 10:00 AM
Call them up and ask what they will give you for certain games. They also have the 2 used + 1 new Free deal. What games are ya sellin anyways.

MOrgE
06-12-2002, 10:19 AM
i have a copy of Jet Set Radio Future that i've only played twice and can't seem to get into it....
its too repeative for me i guess...

the reason i'm asking is that i wanna go buy a new game tonite and trade this one in, in hopes of at least getting half of its value.. but probably not...

Xbox Owner
06-12-2002, 10:54 AM
Personally, if I trade in my games, I got to my local store. But if you don't have one, I would go to EB or Gamestop.com. What's the new game you want?

MOrgE
06-12-2002, 10:57 AM
either Hunter or Morrowind...
depending on the mood i'm in when i get there... hehehehe....

most likely Hunter though cause i'm going on vacation in 8 days for 2 weeks and i dont wanna have that sort of break in my Morrowind quest. So i'm thinking of buying that after i get back....

and i dont have a local game store... wish i did though...
:(

Kooster
06-12-2002, 10:57 AM
I dont like to trade my games in at EB or Gamestop because they never give enough money. Plus, they dont give cash, just credit. I sell my games on Ebay. I just sold Hunter for $44, thats only $6 less than what i payed for it. If I traded it in at EB i would get only $25. :rolleyes:

UltimateAg
06-12-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by hotshot657
I dont like to trade my games in at EB or Gamestop because they never give enough money. Plus, they dont give cash, just credit. I sell my games on Ebay. I just sold Hunter for $44, thats only $6 less than what i payed for it. If I traded it in at EB i would get only $25. :rolleyes:

What were the fees on your Hunter sell?

silvertrace
06-12-2002, 03:13 PM
i traded silent hill 2 and madden 2002 for world series baseball at an EBworld a week ago........

didnt cost me a cent, was an even trade, i also traded project gotham in when i bought morrowind and they gave me $20.......

so all in all, i dont mind trading in games that i dont play for new ones, i would suggest it to anyone, thats just me:D