PDA

View Full Version : How do I beat Hunter?

D-Dubbs
06-12-2002, 10:36 AM
Ok, ok, so I suck. How do I beat the vampire guy in the Attic? Where there is three of them and that portal door is located. Don't I have to get the light to get thru the windows?? How do I do that? Just how do you defeat this guy?
Thanks for any tips!!

EHWfedPres
06-13-2002, 10:14 PM
I havent got that far yet due to the fact that I was playing Morrowind all day long every day since I got it...but yeah, break the window and let the light thru I think. Try it with 2 people...I know the judge's crossbow kills vamps in one hit, so have him worn on the boss and have, say...the guy with axe...avenger or defender...one of them...concentrate on the window. And if Im wrong, on well. I havent got there yet so I have no idea what im talking about...

Snake Eyez
06-15-2002, 12:05 AM
Do you still need help, or have you figured it out yet.

D-Dubbs
06-17-2002, 01:32 PM
Yes...still need help. I haven't played for a few days, but I still need the info:)

Thanks!

Tkf5000
06-17-2002, 01:37 PM
Yea i got there but i stopped cuz i got munchs oddysee (lol finally). I beat it and then got morrwoind and didnt have time to go play hunter. I have 8 lives but the window wont break. I got 2 chips to come off! And thats it! I think its cuz im low on experience cuz i played the whole game on 2 player except for the level were u fight the carpenter to the level where u fight the werewold and all the way to the last level. The window wont break but i really dont care cuz i wanna play morroind.

Snake Eyez
06-18-2002, 02:02 PM
You have to break the window. It will break, but it won't look like your doing any damage to it. I went in with a friend and two chain saws. Attacked the warden at the same time and got him to move, then started on the window. My friend died and I just kept slashing the window with Estaban. As my lifde went down I filed it right there and ignored the warden and slashed at the window. It will finally break. Don't release the hostages in the cages, because that just brings out more warden monsters.

Hellraisr
06-28-2002, 07:04 AM
Cool I will try that later. I didn't think I was doing any damage to the portal because as you said it is not indicative of any damage. I will try again :)

Hellraisr
06-28-2002, 11:54 AM
OK I tried it... it doesn't seem to be working. How many times do you have to hit the damned thing? (I'm using Judge and his sword). I also noticed that the portal drains your magic.

I can stand behind the portal and hit it from behind and it seems to help me live longer but I still don't know if I'm actually hitting it or not (can you kill it by hitting from behind?)

Snake Eyez
06-28-2002, 02:02 PM
Some people have suggested to use the chainsaw on the window because it will break it faster. I used the judge as his sword and ignored the warden. As the warden hits me I refill on the portal thing. I don't know about the portal draining the magic, because I don't pay attention to it since I just keep hitting the window. I don't know what kind of wood the window is supposed to be made from, but it takes a long time to break. Maybe you can start breaking it, and then have someone else join you at the window. It takes a good 30-45 seconds of constant hitting before it will break. Just make sure to heal when you are low on energy. I had to do that level about 15 times before it worked. Don't give up because the end is near.

Tkf5000
06-28-2002, 02:57 PM
i read in gamepro magazine u need to hit it in the middle and both sides for it to break. so when it breaks in one section u move over a little to the next part. dont know if this is true because gamepro is wrong about a LOT of things.