PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else born under the Atronach?

jschelm
06-12-2002, 11:23 AM
Hey, I decided to take a little bit of a challenge and make my first Mage character born under the Atronach. Did anyone else do this yet? I am a little frustrated because I can't use a whole lot of magic or I run out of magica and can't regen it very easily. The only way so far that I have found not to have to use a TON of potions is to summon an ancestral ghost and make him attack me, but that seems kinda cheap, not to mention it is a PITA.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, when did it get better, or am I doomed to be a Mage who specializes in shortsword.

Dre
06-12-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by jschelm
Hey, I decided to take a little bit of a challenge and make my first Mage character born under the Atronach. Did anyone else do this yet? I am a little frustrated because I can't use a whole lot of magic or I run out of magica and can't regen it very easily. The only way so far that I have found not to have to use a TON of potions is to summon an ancestral ghost and make him attack me, but that seems kinda cheap, not to mention it is a PITA.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, when did it get better, or am I doomed to be a Mage who specializes in shortsword.

I started off with that birthsign and after playing for about 3 hours I started a new character with all the same stats except "the mage" as my new birthsign. I just wasn't having fun playing with a magic user that has no regen magic.

jschelm
06-12-2002, 01:25 PM
That's what I was afraid of Dre. Darn it. I have progressed a long way in the last 5 hours, but I am having the same problem as you.

Oh well. Back to the drawing board tonight.