PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Online 2 levels?

Afro Aura
06-12-2002, 11:44 AM
I do love PSO on my Dreamcast and I've been looking at those PSO XBOX screen shots (although they haven't really changed that much from the DC PSO 2 version) I've seen the Ice Dragon which was the boss in the Forest on the Dreamcast, what I really want to know will we be getting more that 4 stages in the XBOX PSO 2?

xboxmaster2002
06-12-2002, 12:23 PM
I think PSO2 get extra stuff im a little confusednow that there putting PSOv.2 in japan starter kits im not sure whats going on, but im thinking it will be like GC they have extra lvls and a bunch of stuff. xbox will either match that or do better with 1 more lvl or somthing i hope they add a bunch of stuff.

NonFanboy
06-13-2002, 12:18 AM
From what i have heard/seen it is a almost straight port of DC's v2 except with a reworked chat engine and just a couple of extra's. GC will get all the extra's. That isnt really bad news for xbox's owners because most of them havent played PSO before, but if you want a new PSO then you will need a GC. I could be mistaking but thats how it looks. The Xbox version to my knowledge isnt called Episode 1 and 2, thats the version that is updated.