PDA

View Full Version : What game would you rather have in your starter kit

xboxmaster2002
06-12-2002, 12:39 PM
what game would you rather have in your starter kit

LynxFX
06-12-2002, 12:45 PM
I said Revolt because I hate RPG games and would never play it. I'm sure I could squeeze alittle fun out of Revolt but ultimately it would be just to tide me over until the real LIVE games come.

Slacker
06-12-2002, 12:49 PM
I think if they are going to Re-release a Halo Online version and you gotta buy it , to play Halo on Xbox Live they should put Halo in the Starter pack,

I voted for PSO only because Re-volt gets boring fast ,

dave_m123
06-12-2002, 12:49 PM
Unreal Championship

JJaX
06-12-2002, 12:50 PM
none of the above.......

But i will be playing unreal championship :D

Kraft
06-12-2002, 12:58 PM
I think I would play PSO before I played halo online, just because I have some friends that are picking up the xbox for the sole reason to play this game online again...

Casper
06-12-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
none of the above.......

But i will be playing unreal championship :D

Same here, I could care less about either 2, but know that as soon as Unreal and Fever come out....they will be added to my library quicker than JJaX in the sack :D

JJaX
06-12-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by casper

they will be added to my library quicker than JJaX in the sack :D

Hey your not my cameraman! How would you know!

Casper
06-12-2002, 01:40 PM
Cuz my ho came back and said that she could only charge you 1/2 price...she said that she felt bad cuz it was so dam small...and so dam quick ;)

Either that or the chick tried to scam her pimp....and if she did she's gonna get a smack-down

Liquid Gears
06-12-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
I said Revolt because I hate RPG games and would never play it. I'm sure I could squeeze alittle fun out of Revolt but ultimately it would be just to tide me over until the real LIVE games come.

Dude, I need to ask you. How did you get those pefectly straight lines above and below your sig?

Casper
06-12-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Dude, I need to ask you. How did you get those pefectly straight lines above and below your sig?

It's part of the Flash code, I believe. I noticed it also when KraftSlu have his up too (for that quick life that it had in the Sig Test Thread).

I believe that this is right, well LynxFx? :)

Kraft
06-12-2002, 01:58 PM
you can either make those lines using the code tag. (like the img tag, except use the word code) or by using the HTML horizontal rule feature. type in (hr) but instead of using parentheses use these things ><

edit, here are a few horizontal rules
<hr>
<hr>
<hr>

Kraft
06-12-2002, 02:02 PM
oh, hate to double post, but hey lynx.... I don't think you need a code tag as you can call up your flash movie with html tags... just use the embed src (like img src) and link it to the movie, then put the width and height specifications in the tag

(embed src=http://www.mymovie.com/movie.swf height=10 width=10)

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 02:32 PM
UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP!
I cant beleive u didnt put that on there!

peace

Liquid Gears
06-12-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
you can either make those lines using the code tag. (like the img tag, except use the word code) or by using the HTML horizontal rule feature. type in (hr) but instead of using parentheses use these things ><

edit, here are a few horizontal rules
<hr>
<hr>
<hr>

Cool, thanks. Also, do you know how to change the font size of your typing in your sig?

Casper
06-12-2002, 02:37 PM

Cool, thanks. Also, do you know how to change the font size of your typing in your sig?

(size=4)whatever u put (/size)

Different numbers do different things. Don't you have VB code tags? Everything is used with them...except when you do the sig, it's not there, so you have to remember what they are

Liquid Gears
06-12-2002, 02:42 PM

Different numbers do different things. Don't you have VB code tags? Everything is used with them...except when you do the sig, it's not there, so you have to remember what they are

Thanks man, ther's one more thing. When I type (hr), it works. But, when I go look at in the thread the line goes right across the screen. Is there any way I can shorten it a little but still keeping the whole line centered?

Kraft
06-12-2002, 02:43 PM
its all html, liquid. Find a website or go pick up a book on how to program html (you can buy them for 10 bucks) or better yet, there is a help button right next to your sig edit box in the profile that tells you how to change font size and stuff using vB code! its very informative.

Kraft
06-12-2002, 02:43 PM

Thanks man, ther's one more thing. When I type (hr), it works. But, when I go look at in the thread the line goes right across the screen. Is there any way I can shorten it a little but still keeping the whole line centered?

no. you can actually draw a line with a graphics program then use html code to center it though.

Liquid Gears
06-12-2002, 02:50 PM

no. you can actually draw a line with a graphics program then use html code to center it though.

Hmm Ok, Thanks. I'm trying to give my sig a new look. (A.S.S.):)

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 02:51 PM
Hmm Ok, Thanks. I'm trying to give my sig a new look. (A.S.S.):)
why do u have the code lines?
is it just to look "cool"?

peace

Liquid Gears
06-12-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

why do u have the code lines?
is it just to look "cool"?

peace

Pretty much.

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 02:57 PM
Pretty much.
lmao!
too bad it doesnt look cool..
hehe

peace

Liquid Gears
06-12-2002, 02:57 PM

That doesn't really work man. How to I take away the "Bold" in what ever I type?

Kraft
06-12-2002, 02:59 PM
its all html, liquid. Find a website or go pick up a book on how to program html (you can buy them for 10 bucks) or better yet, there is a help button right next to your sig edit box in the profile that tells you how to change font size and stuff using vB code! its very informative.

read above. there is a help file in the profile section.

Liquid Gears
06-12-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

lmao!
too bad it doesnt look cool..
hehe

peace

Yeah well, I'm not done.

Actually mine does and yours doesn't.

Kraft
06-12-2002, 03:01 PM

Yeah well, I'm not done.

Actually mine does and yours doesn't.

Actually, E's sig has a compilation of sigs from a lot of quality sig makers. Aside from the filesize being HUGE!!!! it is a really good sig (though there is a whole lot of writing above it...) *readys his stamp*

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 03:03 PM
Actually, E's sig has a compilation of sigs from a lot of quality sig makers. Aside from the filesize being HUGE!!!! it is a really good sig (though there is a whole lot of writing above it...) *readys his stamp*
lmao!
and ur the one making me a new sig n e ways!
lol

peace

JJaX
06-12-2002, 03:25 PM
I LIKE CHIKEN! I LIKE LIVER! MEOW MIX MEOW MIX PLEASE DELIVER!!!!

Shorezy
06-12-2002, 03:26 PM
Ya if i had to pick of the ones above, i'd pick PSOv.2. But what i really would like is Unreal Championship. For sure.

wweomaniac
06-12-2002, 03:30 PM
MMORPGs are *** and is for losers.
Revolt is a nothing game.
I will enjoy playing Unreal Championship with friend thank you.

Kraft
06-12-2002, 03:35 PM
obviously unreal is are endorsed of by people who not do understand grammar :rolleyes:

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 03:39 PM
obviously unreal is are endorsed of by people who not do understand grammar :rolleyes:
lol!
i understand grammer!

peace

JJaX
06-13-2002, 07:36 AM

NO WAY MAN! I's BE playing Unreal long time! My grammer is super fine!