PDA

View Full Version : Metal Of Honor?????????

mosdef03
06-12-2002, 12:50 PM
iight I am starten not to have faith in this ****. This site and XBox.com both said that MofH was comen out this summer back in the day. Now both sites have pulled all images or hints to Mof H on XBOX. did they they just say **** it to this game comen out? Someone who knows and I mean has actual evidence.. hit me up cause I would like to kna
peace

JJaX
06-12-2002, 12:55 PM
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2868595,00.html

The recently released PlayStation 2 Medal of Honor game will be making an appearance on the Xbox.

GameSpot has confirmed with Electronic Arts that Medal of Honor Frontline (not Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, as previously speculated) will be coming to the Xbox in the fall. The GameCube version of the game will follow sometime after that. In the game, players assume the role of Lt. Jimmy Patterson, an American solider who has to infiltrate German-occupied territory to steal an experimental craft.
The PlayStation 2 version of the game is currently in stores. We'll have more on the other versions of Frontline as additional details become available.

Kraft
06-12-2002, 12:56 PM
Im sorry... but... what game has actually ever come out on it's initial release date? Hell, the xbox didn't even premier when it was supposed to. Release dates are a guess, kinda like an expectancy date for mothers. Chances are its going to be changed as time rolls on.

In fact, the only game I can ever remember coming out when it was supposed to was the last final fantasy game, which came out before it was supposed to.

xboxmaster2002
06-12-2002, 12:56 PM
Yeah it's still coming http://xbox.ign.com/objects/016/016158.html

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
Im sorry... but... what game has actually ever come out on it's initial release date? Hell, the xbox didn't even premier when it was supposed to. Release dates are a guess, kinda like an expectancy date for mothers. Chances are its going to be changed as time rolls on.

In fact, the only game I can ever remember coming out when it was supposed to was the last final fantasy game, which came out before it was supposed to.

lol!
its sooo tru..
delays delays delays!

peace